EXO Baekhyun "BOL4 Collaboration Offer, readily Accepted" (Elf Princess Rane')

Group EXO member Baekhyun claimed to be a fan of singer-songwriter BOL4.On MBC FM4Us Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st, Baekhyun, who made a comeback with his mini-second album Delight, appeared.Baekhyun, who chose Elf Princess Rane as his first comeback broadcast, said, I wanted to see Shin Youngs sister for the first time because I was in a very good time.Baekhyun, who has been continuing his long-term power on the music charts with his new song Butterfly and Cat with BOL4, asked DJ Kim Shin-Young, Did you expect a big love? An Ji-young first recorded and sent me a guide.I heard it, but it was so good. I originally liked the voice of BOL4, but the curlaver offer came in and accepted it happily. I do not have a lot of caller offers, but I listen to the song and say, I can do well, If you want to fit well, I will do it.

Group EXO member Baekhyun claimed to be a fan of singer-songwriter BOL4.

On MBC FM4U's "Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young," which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st, Baekhyun, who made a comeback with his mini-second album "Delight," appeared.

Baekhyun, who chose Elf Princess Rane' as his first comeback broadcast, said, "I wanted to see Shin Young's sister for the first time because I was in a very good time."

Baekhyun, who has been continuing his long-term power on the music charts with his new song "Butterfly and Cat" with BOL4, asked DJ Kim Shin-Young, "Did you expect a big love?" "An Ji-young first recorded and sent me a guide. I heard it, but it was so good. I originally liked the voice of BOL4, but the curlaver offer came in and accepted it happily. "

"I do not have a lot of caller offers, but I listen to the song and say, 'I can do well', 'If you want to fit well, I will do it.'"