'The King' Lee Jung-jin, desire revealed on the surface of the water ..Lee Min-ho and Daechi station Manufacturing killing

Lee Min-ho heralds full-scale fight with Lee Jung-jinLee Min-ho met Lee Jung-jin in the 10th episode of SBSs Golden Land Drama The King: The Lord of Eternity (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun) on May 16th in 25 years at Korean Empire.Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) went to the bamboo forest, drawing a picture of Igon who left for Korean Empire.Jung Tae-eul ran to Igon and cried in his arms, I really wanted to see you so much that I was going to die.I want to call you from a public phone. After that, I had a short meeting with Jung Tae-eun.Fortunately, Igon, who returned to Korean Empire within the time, held a New Years ceremony safely.Koo Seo-ryeong (Chung Eun-chae) asked Noh Ok-nam (Kim Young-ok) about Lees ideal type and asked what the heart of Lee Gon was broken by.I usually ask what my heart is going to beat, but what will break it, said Nooknam. How violent is this love? Has the King ever cried before the prime minister?Thats why I dont help the former prime minister, he said firmly.Igon had the Imperial House of Japan Guards guarded the bamboo forest for 17 days, but he did not find any trace of it.Leeon shared the fact that he appeared directly in Haeundae through the Imperial House of Japan SNS, which led to the appearance of Leerim.As expected, Irim appeared on the scene and the two did a bloody Daechi station.The Imperial House of Japan Guards of Igon appeared and when they pointed their guns at Irim, the Irim men appeared and threatened the citizens.The scene was momentarily shambles, and Cho Eun-seop (Udo-hwan) blew himself up and was shot on behalf of Igon.Irim watched and disappeared.Igon ordered the Imperial House of Japan Guards not to pursue the Irim and instructed them to stop all the footage on the scene at all costs.But the rumor that Irim appeared came to the ear of the old age, and Irim watched the situation comfortably, knowing that he could not explain his existence that he did not grow old for 25 years.What happened today is not the matter of Imperial House of Japan or the emperors individual, but terrorism, Lee said to the old man asking about the existence of Irim.As recorded in history, Irim was shot 25 years ago and 25 years later today I found his remnants and chased them. Jung Tae-eul traced the secret between Kang Shin-jae and Cho Young (Udohwan) and Korea Empire in earnest.Jung Tae-eul and Kang Shin-jae, who visited Jang Yeon-ji, who were imprisoned, intensively questioned what was in his 2G cell phone.The relatives visited Yi Jong-in (Jeon Mu-song) and encouraged him to take place with the remnants of the enemy because of the old age.Igon informed him that Irim was alive without old age and asked him to protect the palace on his behalf.Jung Tae-eul told Kang Shin-jae, who asked what Korean Empire was like, about the Korean Empire I had seen during the day.Kang Shin-jae, who took Jung Tae-eul to Lee Ji-hoons crypt, confessed that he came from Korean Empire.Kang said, You know why I became a detective. One day when someone asked me who you were, I wanted to have a gun in my hand.I was the reason you couldnt find me in the World, he said.Im not sure who I am yet, and Im not sure yet. Jeong Tae-eul was tearful of Kang Shin-jae.While Igon was away, Irim visited Yi Jong-in, who showed his ambition by putting the emperors ring in his hand.Yi Jong-in warned, We should not covet it. But Irim said, Brother and I can never be us.He who can stop his breath and who can be us right now. Irim announced his plan to kill Igon and take the mans power and have greater power.Cho Young, who was working with Jung Tae-eun, said, After catching the reverse, will you go back and forth to the two Worlds? Can you abandon everything here and become Empress of Korean Empire?I keep two World secrets and forever, he said.The disturbed Jeong Tae-eul returned home and watered the flowers he had bought from the Korean Empire, and missed him.I thought I didnt give her a flower, so I crossed the universe, Igon said. I didnt work. I love you. A lot.I love you, he said, and kissed Jung Tae-eun.Lee Ha-na
Lee Min-ho heralds full-scale fight with Lee Jung-jinLee Min-ho met Lee Jung-jin in the 10th episode of SBSs Golden Land Drama The King: The Lord of Eternity (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun) on May 16th in 25 years at Korean Empire.Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) went to the bamboo forest, drawing a picture of Igon who left for Korean Empire.Jung Tae-eul ran to Igon and cried in his arms, I really wanted to see you so much that I was going to die.I want to call you from a public phone. After that, I had a short meeting with Jung Tae-eun.Fortunately, Igon, who returned to Korean Empire within the time, held a New Years ceremony safely.Koo Seo-ryeong (Chung Eun-chae) asked Noh Ok-nam (Kim Young-ok) about Lees ideal type and asked what the heart of Lee Gon was broken by.I usually ask what my heart is going to beat, but what will break it, said Nooknam. How violent is this love? Has the King ever cried before the prime minister?Thats why I dont help the former prime minister, he said firmly.Igon had the Imperial House of Japan Guards guarded the bamboo forest for 17 days, but he did not find any trace of it.Leeon shared the fact that he appeared directly in Haeundae through the Imperial House of Japan SNS, which led to the appearance of Leerim.As expected, Irim appeared on the scene and the two did a bloody Daechi station.The Imperial House of Japan Guards of Igon appeared and when they pointed their guns at Irim, the Irim men appeared and threatened the citizens.The scene was momentarily shambles, and Cho Eun-seop (Udo-hwan) blew himself up and was shot on behalf of Igon.Irim watched and disappeared.Igon ordered the Imperial House of Japan Guards not to pursue the Irim and instructed them to stop all the footage on the scene at all costs.But the rumor that Irim appeared came to the ear of the old age, and Irim watched the situation comfortably, knowing that he could not explain his existence that he did not grow old for 25 years.What happened today is not the matter of Imperial House of Japan or the emperors individual, but terrorism, Lee said to the old man asking about the existence of Irim.As recorded in history, Irim was shot 25 years ago and 25 years later today I found his remnants and chased them. Jung Tae-eul traced the secret between Kang Shin-jae and Cho Young (Udohwan) and Korea Empire in earnest.Jung Tae-eul and Kang Shin-jae, who visited Jang Yeon-ji, who were imprisoned, intensively questioned what was in his 2G cell phone.The relatives visited Yi Jong-in (Jeon Mu-song) and encouraged him to take place with the remnants of the enemy because of the old age.Igon informed him that Irim was alive without old age and asked him to protect the palace on his behalf.Jung Tae-eul told Kang Shin-jae, who asked what Korean Empire was like, about the Korean Empire I had seen during the day.Kang Shin-jae, who took Jung Tae-eul to Lee Ji-hoons crypt, confessed that he came from Korean Empire.Kang said, You know why I became a detective. One day when someone asked me who you were, I wanted to have a gun in my hand.I was the reason you couldnt find me in the World, he said.Im not sure who I am yet, and Im not sure yet. Jeong Tae-eul was tearful of Kang Shin-jae.While Igon was away, Irim visited Yi Jong-in, who showed his ambition by putting the emperors ring in his hand.Yi Jong-in warned, We should not covet it. But Irim said, Brother and I can never be us.He who can stop his breath and who can be us right now. Irim announced his plan to kill Igon and take the mans power and have greater power.Cho Young, who was working with Jung Tae-eun, said, After catching the reverse, will you go back and forth to the two Worlds? Can you abandon everything here and become Empress of Korean Empire?I keep two World secrets and forever, he said.The disturbed Jeong Tae-eul returned home and watered the flowers he had bought from the Korean Empire, and missed him.I thought I didnt give her a flower, so I crossed the universe, Igon said. I didnt work. I love you. A lot.I love you, he said, and kissed Jung Tae-eun.Lee Ha-na

Lee Min-ho heralds full-scale fight with Lee Jung-jin

Lee Min-ho met Lee Jung-jin in the 10th episode of SBS's Golden Land Drama The King: The Lord of Eternity (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun) on May 16th in 25 years at Korean Empire.

Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) went to the bamboo forest, drawing a picture of Igon who left for Korean Empire. Jung Tae-eul ran to Igon and cried in his arms, "I really wanted to see you so much that I was going to die. I want to call you from a public phone. "After that, I had a short meeting with Jung Tae-eun.

Fortunately, Igon, who returned to Korean Empire within the time, held a New Year's ceremony safely. Koo Seo-ryeong (Chung Eun-chae) asked Noh Ok-nam (Kim Young-ok) about Lee's ideal type and asked what the heart of Lee Gon was broken by. “I usually ask what my heart is going to beat, but what will break it,” said Nooknam. “How violent is this love? Has the King ever cried before the prime minister? That’s why I don’t help the former prime minister,” he said firmly.

Igon had the Imperial House of Japan Guards guarded the bamboo forest for 17 days, but he did not find any trace of it. Leeon shared the fact that he appeared directly in Haeundae through the Imperial House of Japan SNS, which led to the appearance of Leerim.

As expected, Irim appeared on the scene and the two did a bloody Daechi station. The Imperial House of Japan Guards of Igon appeared and when they pointed their guns at Irim, the Irim men appeared and threatened the citizens. The scene was momentarily shambles, and Cho Eun-seop (Udo-hwan) blew himself up and was shot on behalf of Igon.

Irim watched and disappeared. Igon ordered the Imperial House of Japan Guards not to pursue the Irim and instructed them to stop all the footage on the scene at all costs. But the rumor that Irim appeared came to the ear of the old age, and Irim watched the situation comfortably, knowing that he could not explain his existence that he did not grow old for 25 years.

"What happened today is not the matter of Imperial House of Japan or the emperor's individual, but terrorism," Lee said to the old man asking about the existence of Irim. As recorded in history, Irim was shot 25 years ago and 25 years later today I found his remnants and chased them. "

Jung Tae-eul traced the secret between Kang Shin-jae and Cho Young (Udohwan) and Korea Empire in earnest. Jung Tae-eul and Kang Shin-jae, who visited Jang Yeon-ji, who were imprisoned, intensively questioned what was in his 2G cell phone.

The relatives visited Yi Jong-in (Jeon Mu-song) and encouraged him to take place with the remnants of the enemy because of the old age. Igon informed him that Irim was alive without old age and asked him to protect the palace on his behalf.

Jung Tae-eul told Kang Shin-jae, who asked what Korean Empire was like, about the Korean Empire I had seen during the day. Kang Shin-jae, who took Jung Tae-eul to Lee Ji-hoon's crypt, confessed that he came from Korean Empire.

Kang said, "You know why I became a detective. One day when someone asked me who you were, I wanted to have a gun in my hand. “I was the reason you couldn’t find me in the World,” he said. I’m not sure who I am yet, and I’m not sure yet.” Jeong Tae-eul was tearful of Kang Shin-jae.

While Igon was away, Irim visited Yi Jong-in, who showed his ambition by putting the emperor's ring in his hand. Yi Jong-in warned, “We should not covet it.” But Irim said, “Brother and I can never be us. “He who can stop his breath and who can be us right now.” Irim announced his plan to kill Igon and take the man’s power and have greater power.

Cho Young, who was working with Jung Tae-eun, said, "After catching the reverse, will you go back and forth to the two Worlds? Can you abandon everything here and become Empress of Korean Empire? "I keep two World secrets and forever," he said.

The disturbed Jeong Tae-eul returned home and watered the flowers he had bought from the Korean Empire, and missed him. “I thought I didn’t give her a flower, so I crossed the universe,” Igon said. “I didn’t work. I love you. A lot. I love you, "he said, and kissed Jung Tae-eun.

Lee Ha-na