Lee Min-ho "The King Choices" with faith in Kim Eun-sook writer

Thats what it is. Who can be so shameless about this strange line? Who can do this god with such a shame.Of course, I cant say the smoke is brilliant, but at least its a possible mood and acting for Lee Min-ho Gi.Kim Eun-sook is an actor who embodies a four-dimensional imagination into reality, Lee Min-ho.He made his comeback to the drama after three years. SBS gilt drama The King: The Lord of Eternity (hereinafter referred to as The King) paints the parallel world of Korean Empire and South Korea.It is a drama depicting a romance of different dimensions through the cooperation of Emperor Lee and the Moon, who are trying to close the door () of the dimension against the devil, and Detective South Korea, who are trying to protect someones life and love.Lee Min-ho, in the play, played the role of the Korean Empire Emperor Yigon, the coordinator, and the mathematician in 2020; the other actor is Kim Go-eun.The King also works for the first time since Lee Min-hos military discharge, when he returned from his duty as a social worker in April last year.His Choices card was safe but so burdensome, and Kim, who returned to authentic romance after the Guardian: The Lonely and Great God Mr. Shine syndrome, also picked up a card with the spleen Lee Min-ho.As I waited when I opened the lid, it is various reactions.Guardian: Feelings to see The Lonely and Great God and the Mystery Shine again. Anyway, it is a role that can not be done unless Lee Min-ho. Kim Eun-sook is not like Kim Eun-sook Kim Eun-sook writer,  Fantasy romance is also Kim Eun-sook  Kim Eun-sook is waiting for a room.  Lee Min-ho X Woo Do-hwan, Bromance is also right.  It is also full of excitement. Its a reaction to the drama and the drama, but the ratings are above 10% anyway, which is not bad considering it is early in the drama.It means that it stops the channel even in OTT World, which is a place to see.Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, the leading actors in The King, are the second meeting with Kim Eun-sook after heirs and Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, respectively.Kim Eun-sook X Lee Min-ho X Kim Go-eun will hit the jackpot.Blady was quite long, how about it.Ive been saying hello for a long time. It was time to look back on me. I studied a lot, turning back my shortcomings and strengths.When I was working or meeting people, I had the power to look at what was essentially the most important thing.I was worried about the comeback for a long time, but when I went to the set, it was no stranger than I thought.However, the excitement and trembling coexist because the broadcast starts. Even if you live in 20 years or 30 years of actor life, it seems that excitement and trembling will always coexist. I was 30 The Cost by the time I passed Blady.You have to show yourself different and you have to grow to do that, and I think its time to show something.I have been worried about the past time by watching a lot of monitors and looking for a lot of good things. I will show you different as 30 The Cost. Tell me about the character Igon.He is the third emperor of the Korean Empire, and he is a rower and mathematician, Yi GiI read the script and listened to mathematics, physics books, and physics courses, but it was difficult and difficult.The simple point is that a person called excessive basically likes a clear answer and is serious during the time of solving it, but it seems to take a long time.So, in the position of the acceptor, it can be frustrating, but it is a type of person who is sincere in a word.The background of the play is unique: South Korea and Korean Empire.The Korean Empire, which is the background, is not the background of the Korean Empire, but the fictional empire of drama.When I saw the script in the early days, there was a point where South Korea and Korean Empire were confused, and it would be easy to understand through the video.After all, I think that there will be no difficulty for viewers to see in Yi Gi I wonder how Kim Eun-sook reunited with the author.I was just wondering what I should say hello to you during the three-year hiatus when the writer contacted me, and I was gratefully so greedy and happy to have a script I wanted to do well.I worked on it before, and I came to work with trust and faith because I knew the weight and influence given by the name Kim Eun-sook in the drama.The previous ones, however, are also fairy tale Kahaani, which gives a positive aura. It was beautiful. The script is warm overall.In it, Kahaani is solid and all characters are dynamically alive and breathing Feelings.How is your breathing with Kim Go-eun?The visually changing look is Kim Go-euns advantage: sometimes its intense, sometimes its like a shy girl, the smoke spectrum is wide, I think if you look at why it is.Kim Go-eun still calls me senior, even though I made it comfortable. I wonder when hell call me brother. I dont want to call him until its over. Ha ha.What about fellow Lee Min-ho, seen by Kim Go-eun, says Kim Go-eun: (Lee Min-ho) was so good in character that it wasnt awkward from the first shoot.So I became naturally close. I was able to get involved in the character faster, he said.The point of view that the main actor says...The King is a drama with a lot of things. There is an epic, a romance, a melody, and a variety of things such as a one-man two-player.If you focus on the characters different transformation, it will be a drama that you can enjoy from various perspectives. I hope you will enjoy watching while doing social distance.Actor Lee Min-ho returns to drama comeback The King: Monarch of Eternity three years after his discharge

That’s what it is. Who can be so shameless about this strange line? Who can do this god with such a shame. Of course, I can't say the smoke is brilliant, but at least it's a possible mood and acting for Lee Min-ho Gi. Kim Eun-sook is an actor who embodies a four-dimensional imagination into reality, Lee Min-ho.

He made his comeback to the drama after three years. SBS gilt drama The King: The Lord of Eternity (hereinafter referred to as The King) paints the "parallel world" of Korean Empire and South Korea. It is a drama depicting a romance of different dimensions through the cooperation of Emperor Lee and the Moon, who are trying to close the door () of the dimension against the devil, and Detective South Korea, who are trying to protect someone's life and love. Lee Min-ho, in the play, played the role of the Korean Empire Emperor Yigon, the coordinator, and the mathematician in 2020; the other actor is Kim Go-eun.

The King also works for the first time since Lee Min-ho’s military discharge, when he returned from his duty as a social worker in April last year. His Choices card was safe but so burdensome, and Kim, who returned to authentic romance after the Guardian: The Lonely and Great God "Mr. Shine" syndrome, also picked up a card with the spleen "Lee Min-ho". As I waited when I opened the lid, it is various reactions.

"Guardian: Feelings to see The Lonely and Great God and the Mystery Shine again." "Anyway, it is a role that can not be done unless Lee Min-ho." "Kim Eun-sook is not like Kim Eun-sook" "Kim Eun-sook writer, "" Fantasy romance is also Kim Eun-sook "" Kim Eun-sook is waiting for a room. "" Lee Min-ho X Woo Do-hwan, Bromance is also right. "" It is also full of excitement. " It’s a reaction to the drama and the drama, but the ratings are above 10% anyway, which is not bad considering it is early in the drama. It means that it stops the channel even in OTT World, which is a place to see. Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, the leading actors in "The King", are the second meeting with Kim Eun-sook after "heirs" and "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God", respectively. Kim Eun-sook X Lee Min-ho X Kim Go-eun will hit the jackpot.

Blady was quite long, how about it.

“I’ve been saying hello for a long time. It was time to look back on me. I studied a lot, turning back my shortcomings and strengths. When I was working or meeting people, I had the power to look at what was essentially the most important thing. I was worried about the comeback for a long time, but when I went to the set, it was no stranger than I thought. However, the excitement and trembling coexist because the broadcast starts. Even if you live in 20 years or 30 years of actor life, it seems that excitement and trembling will always coexist. "

I was 30 The Cost by the time I passed Blady.

"You have to show yourself different and you have to grow to do that, and I think it's time to show something. I have been worried about the past time by watching a lot of monitors and looking for a lot of good things. I will show you different as 30 The Cost. "

Tell me about the character Igon.

“He is the third emperor of the Korean Empire, and he is a rower and mathematician, Yi Gi I read the script and listened to mathematics, physics books, and physics courses, but it was difficult and difficult. The simple point is that a person called 'excessive' basically likes a clear answer and is serious during the time of solving it, but it seems to take a long time. So, in the position of the acceptor, it can be frustrating, but it is a type of person who is sincere in a word.

The background of the play is unique: South Korea and Korean Empire.

"The Korean Empire, which is the background, is not the background of the Korean Empire, but the fictional empire of drama. When I saw the script in the early days, there was a point where South Korea and Korean Empire were confused, and it would be easy to understand through the video. After all, I think that there will be no difficulty for viewers to see in Yi Gi "

I wonder how Kim Eun-sook reunited with the author.

“I was just wondering what I should say hello to you during the three-year hiatus when the writer contacted me, and I was gratefully so greedy and happy to have a script I wanted to do well. I worked on it before, and I came to work with trust and faith because I knew the weight and influence given by the name Kim Eun-sook' in the drama. The previous ones, however, are also fairy tale Kahaani, which gives a positive aura. It was beautiful. The script is warm overall. In it, Kahaani is solid and all characters are dynamically alive and breathing Feelings."

How is your breathing with Kim Go-eun?

“The visually changing look is Kim Go-eun’s advantage: sometimes it’s intense, sometimes it’s like a shy girl, the smoke spectrum is wide, I think if you look at why it is. Kim Go-eun still calls me senior, even though I made it comfortable. I wonder when he'll call me brother. I don't want to call him until it's over. Ha ha."

What about fellow Lee Min-ho, seen by Kim Go-eun, says Kim Go-eun: "(Lee Min-ho) was so good in character that it wasn't awkward from the first shoot. So I became naturally close. I was able to get involved in the character faster, "he said.

The point of view that the main actor says...

"The King" is a drama with a lot of things. There is an epic, a romance, a melody, and a variety of things such as a one-man two-player. If you focus on the character's different transformation, it will be a drama that you can enjoy from various perspectives. I hope you will enjoy watching while doing "social distance."

Actor Lee Min-ho returns to drama comeback The King: Monarch of Eternity three years after his discharge