'365' Lee Sung-Wook, "I was burdened with evil, but happily filmed...End is sad"

Actor Lee Sung-Wook delivered the end testimony of MBCs monthly drama 365: A Year Against Fate (playplayplay by Lee Seo-yoon, Lee Soo-kyung, director Kim Kyung-hee).Lee Sung-Wook, through his agencys entertainment company, said, 365: A Year Against Fate is a fascinating work since I first saw the script, so it was a very interesting drama for one viewer.I am so grateful for your charming role in this fun drama that can show two conflicting aspects.It was burdensome to express feelings that I have not felt since I was a villain, but I am sorry and sorry that I think it is time to hello with Park Sun-ho Thanks to our cheerful and cool coach Kim Kyung-hee and our staff who gave us all the feelings and moments of Actors, we were able to shoot so happy and comfortable.I hope I get closer when I meet again. Finally, I thank the viewers who loved 365: One Year Against Fate.I will visit you again with an interesting piece of work. Lee Sung-Wook split from 365: A Year Against Fate to play the realistic, powerful, Detective Park Sun-hoThe reason why partner topography (Lee Jun-hyuk) decided to reset was to save Park Sun-ho, a partner and family member, played a decisive role in the early stages.Lee Sung-Wook painted Park Sun-ho with a hairy yet authentic appearance that reminded him of the actual homicide Detective.Later in the play, Lee Sung-Wook gave a creepy twist, revealing the brutal serial killer hidden behind a good face.The smitten smile was mean and sharp and expressed the precarious Park Sun-ho crossing the lines of truth and falsehood.Lee Sung-Wook doubled the shock of the reversal by completing the image of a meticulous, creepy killer.Meanwhile, Lee Sung-Wook, who plays a big role in the movie The Fluid Defector, plays Yoo as a representative.Photos - People Entertainment

Actor Lee Sung-Wook delivered the End testimony of MBC's monthly drama '365: A Year Against Fate' (playplayplay by Lee Seo-yoon, Lee Soo-kyung, director Kim Kyung-hee).

Lee Sung-Wook, through his agency's entertainment company, said, "'365: A Year Against Fate' is a fascinating work since I first saw the script, so it was a very interesting drama for one viewer. I am so grateful for your charming role in this fun drama that can show two conflicting aspects. It was burdensome to express feelings that I have not felt since I was a villain, but I am sorry and sorry that I think it is time to 'hello' with Park Sun-ho "

"Thanks to our cheerful and cool coach Kim Kyung-hee and our staff who gave us all the feelings and moments of Actors, we were able to shoot so happy and comfortable. I hope I get closer when I meet again. Finally, I thank the viewers who loved “365: One Year Against Fate.” I will visit you again with an interesting piece of work. "

Lee Sung-Wook split from '365: A Year Against Fate' to play the realistic, powerful, Detective Park Sun-ho The reason why partner topography (Lee Jun-hyuk) decided to reset was to save Park Sun-ho, a partner and family member, played a decisive role in the early stages. Lee Sung-Wook painted Park Sun-ho with a hairy yet authentic appearance that reminded him of the actual homicide Detective.

Later in the play, Lee Sung-Wook gave a creepy twist, revealing the brutal serial killer hidden behind a good face. The smitten smile was mean and sharp and expressed the precarious Park Sun-ho crossing the lines of truth and falsehood. Lee Sung-Wook doubled the shock of the reversal by completing the image of a meticulous, creepy killer.

Meanwhile, Lee Sung-Wook, who plays a big role in the movie "The Fluid Defector", plays Yoo as a representative.

Photos - People Entertainment