'Midnight' Lee Min-ho, Maxi Iglesias and co-work brag "Share Candy"

Lee Min-ho appeared on SBS Full Entertainment Midnight on the 22nd and talked about The King - Eternal Monarch.Lee Min-ho and the horses Acting co-work were noticed in The King - Eternal Monarch, which recently started broadcasting.When asked about Maxi Iglesias and Acting, Lee Min-ho expressed affection, saying, Its so cute, my nose is sucking.(Maxi Iglesias) eats my favorite lemon flavor Candy well, he said. When I finish shooting, I share one horse.Lee Min-ho, who has become a close friend of Maxi Iglesias as he continues to do so, showed a sense of stickiness at the shooting scene.Lee Min-ho in the video saw the tired Maxi Iglesias during the Acting and told the production crew, When the cut is over (Maxi Iglesias) let me go for a while.Im stressed, he said, drawing attention with concern.

Lee Min-ho appeared on SBS 'Full Entertainment Midnight' on the 22nd and talked about 'The King - Eternal Monarch'.

Lee Min-ho and the horse's Acting co-work were noticed in 'The King - Eternal Monarch', which recently started broadcasting.

When asked about Maxi Iglesias and Acting, Lee Min-ho expressed affection, saying, "It's so cute, my nose is sucking." "(Maxi Iglesias) eats my favorite lemon flavor Candy well," he said. "When I finish shooting, I share one horse."

Lee Min-ho, who has become a close friend of Maxi Iglesias as he continues to do so, showed a sense of stickiness at the shooting scene. Lee Min-ho in the video saw the tired Maxi Iglesias during the Acting and told the production crew, "When the cut is over (Maxi Iglesias) let me go for a while. I'm stressed," he said, drawing attention with concern.