All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi "Army Special, 3km Run 10 Minutes 30 Seconds...My Hatje Cantz Verlag is the Second Heart"

Lee Seung-gi showed off his fitnessOn SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 5th, it was decorated with health specials and had time to write their own paperwork.On the day of the broadcast, the members announced their own paperwork.Shin Sung-rok is 25 years old in his body, but his weakness is long and weak, he laughed.Lee Seung-gi wrote that his body age was 26 years old, so Lee Seung-gi said, I was 25 years old because I did not have a conscience.Shin Sung-rok said, If you look at it, you are really like me.Yang Se-hyeong then said Lee Seung-gis health weakness was Hatje Cantz Verlag, who said, Who read the stuff?Hatje Cantz Verlag. My Hatje Cantz Verlag is a life life, a second heart, he said. Please read it properly.Lee Seung-gi also cited his health feelings as strong physical strength, and he said, I am good at running for a long time.I cut 3km to Army Special in 10 Minutes 30 seconds. Yang Se-hyeong said, It is ridiculous, he said. I take about 6 minutes and 5 seconds per kilometer.Lee Seung-gi, who heard this, quipped, Walking to me, walking.

Lee Seung-gi showed off his fitness

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 5th, it was decorated with health specials and had time to write their own paperwork.

On the day of the broadcast, the members announced their own paperwork. Shin Sung-rok is 25 years old in his body, but his weakness is "long and weak," he laughed.

Lee Seung-gi wrote that his body age was 26 years old, so Lee Seung-gi said, "I was 25 years old because I did not have a conscience." Shin Sung-rok said, "If you look at it, you are really like me."

Yang Se-hyeong then said Lee Seung-gi's health weakness was Hatje Cantz Verlag, who said, "Who read the stuff? Hatje Cantz Verlag. My Hatje Cantz Verlag is a Life Life, a second heart," he said. "Please read it properly."

Lee Seung-gi also cited his health feelings as strong physical strength, and he said, "I am good at running for a long time. I cut 3km to Army Special in 10 Minutes 30 seconds. "

Yang Se-hyeong said, "It is ridiculous," he said. "I take about 6 minutes and 5 seconds per kilometer." Lee Seung-gi, who heard this, quipped, "Walking to me, walking."