EXO Chen Dad Becomes...SM "Dear Woman Today (29th)"

Top idol group EXO member Chen (28, Kim Jong-dae) became a father.According to SM Entertainment, a company on the 29th, Chens wife gave birth to a daughter in Seoul.Chen earlier surprised everyone by delivering the news of her surprise marriage and wifes pregnancy in January, when she later held the wedding privately, according to family doctors.I have a girlfriend I want to share my life with, Chen said in a handwritten letter, and I have come to celebrate. I was embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.SM Entertainment also said, Chen met a precious relationship and got married, and the bride is a non-entertainer.Since then, Chen has reiterated his unfavorable gaze toward him and said, I am sorry for all of you who have waited for me.I would like to express my apology to EXO El (EXO Fandom), who would have been surprised and embarrassed by the sudden news.

Top idol group EXO member Chen (28, Kim Jong-dae) became a father.

According to SM Entertainment, a company on the 29th, Chen's wife gave birth to a daughter in Seoul.

Chen earlier surprised everyone by delivering the news of her surprise marriage and wife's pregnancy in January, when she later held the wedding privately, according to family doctors.

"I have a girlfriend I want to share my life with," Chen said in a handwritten letter, "and I have come to celebrate. I was embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing."

SM Entertainment also said, "Chen met a precious relationship and got married, and the bride is a non-entertainer."

Since then, Chen has reiterated his unfavorable gaze toward him and said, "I am sorry for all of you who have waited for me. I would like to express my apology to EXO El (EXO Fandom), who would have been surprised and embarrassed by the sudden news. "