"Ban-University" Kim Sung-kyu closing remarks "First Drama, Works that We Careed About Each Other"

Actor Kim Sung-kyu gave a testimony to the end of TVNs Monday Drama half-class.Kim Sung-kyu said on April 28th, I remember when I first met with my director, writer, and fellow actors and talked about the script.I felt that the theme and message of the class was warm, he said. I filmed the class in an atmosphere of caring and helping each other.So it is a work that remains a warmer memory. Kim Sung-kyu said, The half-half was the first drama to me, and I was worried about it because it was different from the characters I showed through previous works.I regret that, but thanks to those who support me to the end, I was able to finish the filming with good energy. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the viewers.I will say hello to you in another good work, in another way. Kim Sung-kyu was divided into a classical pianist Kang In-wook who fell into a slump after losing his wife in half-half.Kim Sung-kyu completed a complex Feeling line, including Kang In-wooks regrets, anguish, sadness and resentment, with delicate yet dense Feeling acting.The perfectionist Kang In-wook, who is alone in the struggle to embrace the pain, as well as the scene of the passionate piano playing that revealed explosive Feeling, was drawn by the control of Feelings complete control, which caused viewers to move into Feeling.Kim Sung-kyu renewed his new life character with overwhelming acting power that he could not believe was the same person as the spirit of the movie Crime City, the serial killer K of The Devil, the Netflix original series Kingdom and Kingdom Season 2.minjee Lee

Actor Kim Sung-kyu gave a testimony to the end of TVN's Monday Drama 'half-class'.

Kim Sung-kyu said on April 28th, "I remember when I first met with my director, writer, and fellow actors and talked about the script. “I felt that the theme and message of the class was warm,” he said. “I filmed the class in an atmosphere of caring and helping each other. So it is a work that remains a warmer memory. "

Kim Sung-kyu said, "The 'half-half' was the first drama to me, and I was worried about it because it was different from the characters I showed through previous works. I regret that, but thanks to those who support me to the end, I was able to finish the filming with good energy. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the viewers. I will say hello to you in another good work, in another way. "

Kim Sung-kyu was divided into a classical pianist Kang In-wook who fell into a slump after losing his wife in 'half-half'. Kim Sung-kyu completed a complex Feeling line, including Kang In-wook's regrets, anguish, sadness and resentment, with delicate yet dense Feeling acting. The perfectionist Kang In-wook, who is alone in the struggle to embrace the pain, as well as the scene of the passionate piano playing that revealed explosive Feeling, was drawn by the control of Feeling's complete control, which caused viewers to move into Feeling.

Kim Sung-kyu renewed his new life character with overwhelming acting power that he could not believe was the same person as the spirit of the movie 'Crime City', the serial killer K of 'The Devil', the Netflix original series 'Kingdom' and 'Kingdom' Season 2.

minjee Lee