Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, crutches and appearances "Ji Suk-jin, I've called you a lot"

Lee Kwang-soo is back at Running Man.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, the cast was shown to welcome Lee Kwang-soo, who appeared on crutches.Song Ji-hyo told Lee Kwang-soo, I really missed you, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, I can now carry crutches and its Fortunate.Lee Kwang-soo, who smiled at the reception of the cast, said, Ji Suk-jin often called me when I was in the hospital.He said, My brother said on the phone, When I was in a wheelchair, I was climbing.My mother listened to the phone and said, Ji Suk-jin is a real style.

Lee Kwang-soo is back at Running Man.

On sbs Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, the cast was shown to welcome Lee Kwang-soo, who appeared on crutches.

Song Ji-hyo told Lee Kwang-soo, "I really missed you," and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I can now carry crutches and It's Fortunate."

Lee Kwang-soo, who smiled at the reception of the cast, said, "Ji Suk-jin often called me when I was in the hospital."

He said, "My brother said on the phone, 'When I was in a wheelchair, I was climbing.' My mother listened to the phone and said, Ji Suk-jin is a real style.' "