'Itaewon Klath' Park Seo-joon shakes Kokoro to Kim Da-mi

Seoul = = Itaewon Klath Kim Da-mi still showed active love despite being rejected once after confessing Kokoro to Park Seo-joon.Park Seo-joon has shown Kwon Nara a straight love without shaking, but Kim Da-mi is seen shaking and has raised questions about what changes will happen in the relationship of the three people.JTBCs Itaewon Klath (director Kim Sung-yoon, playwright Cho Kwang-jin) aired on the afternoon of the 7th depicted Park Sae-ro-yi (Park Seo-joon) shaking to Joe-yool Lee (Kim Da-mi).The brand celebration meeting was a mess as the investment of 10 billion won of Sanbam was withdrawn.In protest of the owners, Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara) appeared with a wreath sent by Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myeong) of Jangga.Park Sae-ro-yi checked the message on the wreath with the word Anbundji and was angry after he realized that Jang Dae-hee was the one who set up all these schemes.Oh Soo-ah told Park Sae-ro-yi, who is going to secure the building, You cant just stop, you keep getting hurt and sick.You know what my Kokoro was like when you brought that pot? How long do I have to do this to you. You said.Revenge for the house, hate, and come to me. Lets be happy. Then, when I heard about the withdrawal of the investment, Joe-yool Lee called and Park Sae-ro-yi received a call.Park Sae-ro-yi told Joe-yool Lee, Im sorry for being rude to work, who decided on that, Im the representative, dont carry all of it.Hes a man who wants to be a life-savvy man. Trust me. Im not this broken. This is nothing.The real big thing is when my father was fired from work for 20 years.When my father died after a hit-and-run, and the death was covered up, I was able to get up again because I pledged revenge and before that I could not have my happiness.I will break down the house and I can not put it down or stop it before that. Oh Soo-ah, who was listening to it, sat down and cried.Park Sae-ro-yi met Joe-yool Lee and said, Thank you. Park Sae-ro-yi said, Are you okay now?I was wondering if it was a little bit, and Joe-yool Lee said, What sort of sort? Mr. Kokoro? I like it so crazy.I dont go to college. I work at night. I work for all the reasons. Kokoro is fine.Dont like it, Kokoro. Dont say that. My Kokoro is mine. Joe-yool Lee then headed to Jeju Island to meet Kim Soon-rye (Kim Mi-kyung) for an investment request.Park Sae-ro-yi called Joe-yool Lee and after a conversation with Kim, he received a promise to invest if he won the MiforceFoa.Joe-yool Lee said: You must win the Miniforce tomorrow, Ill make you feel good for your grandmother and then go up tomorrow evening.Good night, Park Sae-ro-yi said, but hesitated, saying, This is...Seo-yool Lee!Joe-yool Lee said to Park Sae-ro-yi, who says he is so sorry and thanked, I know, and hung up after saying, I love you. Good night. Im leaving.Park Sae-ro-yi, who heard this, looked embarrassed and embarrassed but did not like it, and raised expectations for changes in the relationship between the two in the future.

Seoul = = 'Itaewon Klath' Kim Da-mi still showed active love despite being rejected once after confessing Kokoro to Park Seo-joon. Park Seo-joon has shown Kwon Nara a straight love without shaking, but Kim Da-mi is seen shaking and has raised questions about what changes will happen in the relationship of the three people.

JTBC's "Itaewon Klath" (director Kim Sung-yoon, playwright Cho Kwang-jin) aired on the afternoon of the 7th depicted Park Sae-ro-yi (Park Seo-joon) shaking to Joe-yool Lee (Kim Da-mi).

The brand celebration meeting was a mess as the investment of 10 billion won of 'Sanbam' was withdrawn. In protest of the owners, Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara) appeared with a wreath sent by Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myeong) of Jangga. Park Sae-ro-yi checked the message on the wreath with the word "Anbundji" and was angry after he realized that Jang Dae-hee was the one who set up all these schemes.

Oh Soo-ah told Park Sae-ro-yi, who is going to secure the building, "You can't just stop, you keep getting hurt and sick. You know what my Kokoro was like when you brought that pot? How long do I have to do this to you. You said. Revenge for the house, hate, and come to me. Let's be happy. "

Then, when I heard about the withdrawal of the investment, Joe-yool Lee called and Park Sae-ro-yi received a call. Park Sae-ro-yi told Joe-yool Lee, "I'm sorry for being rude to work, who decided on that, I'm the representative, don't carry all of it. He's a man who wants to be a life-savvy man. Trust me. I'm not this broken. This is nothing.The real big thing is when my father was fired from work for 20 years. When my father died after a hit-and-run, and the death was covered up, I was able to get up again because I pledged revenge and before that I could not have my happiness. I will break down the house and I can not put it down or stop it before that. "Oh Soo-ah, who was listening to it, sat down and cried.

Park Sae-ro-yi met Joe-yool Lee and said, "Thank you." Park Sae-ro-yi said, "Are you okay now? I was wondering if it was a little bit, "and Joe-yool Lee said," What sort of sort? Mr. Kokoro? I like it so crazy. I don't go to college. I work at night. I work for all the reasons. Kokoro is fine. Don't like it, Kokoro. Don't say that. My Kokoro is mine. "

Joe-yool Lee then headed to Jeju Island to meet Kim Soon-rye (Kim Mi-kyung) for an investment request. Park Sae-ro-yi called Joe-yool Lee and after a conversation with Kim, he received a promise to invest if he won the 'MiforceFoa'.

Joe-yool Lee said: "You must win the Miniforce tomorrow, I'll make you feel good for your grandmother and then go up tomorrow evening. Good night," Park Sae-ro-yi said, but hesitated, saying, "This is...Seo-yool Lee!"

Joe-yool Lee said to Park Sae-ro-yi, who says he is so sorry and thanked, "I know," and hung up after saying, "I love you. Good night. I'm leaving." Park Sae-ro-yi, who heard this, looked embarrassed and embarrassed but did not like it, and raised expectations for changes in the relationship between the two in the future.