'Friday night' Lee Seung-gi impressed by lp with his song "Vocal is more emphasized"

Lee Seung-gi has experienced LPFactory.Lee Seung-gi experienced the LP Factory at the Factory of Experience Life corner of tvN Friday Night broadcast on March 20.Before entering the Factory, Lee Seung-gi said, Today, this factory is very exciting. I wanted to come from Singers life.Lee Seung-gi then started producing an LP version with his song.Lee Seung-gi, who met with the LP production master, said, I made a lot of albums, but I first knew that LP made the studio in Seoul and only one person made it.Lee Seung-gi then carved the sound bone into the LP disk. One sound bone is very fine, about 20/1,000 mm, the master explained.In the 17th year, Singer Lee Seung-gi heard My Girl with an LP with a sound bone and said, It is a song that goes well with LPG.When I recorded it, I remember it vividly.Choi Seung-hye

Lee Seung-gi has experienced lp Factory.

Lee Seung-gi experienced the lp Factory at the 'Factory of Experience Life' corner of tvN 'Friday night' broadcast on March 20.

Before entering the Factory, Lee Seung-gi said, "Today, this Factory is very exciting. I wanted to come from Singer's life." Lee Seung-gi then started producing an lp version with his song. Lee Seung-gi, who met with the lp production master, said, "I made a lot of albums, but I first knew that lp made the studio in Seoul and only one person made it."

Lee Seung-gi then carved the sound bone into the lp disk. "One sound bone is very fine, about 20/1,000 mm," the master explained. In the 17th year, Singer Lee Seung-gi heard 'My Girl' with an lp with a sound bone and said, "It is a song that goes well with lpG. “When I recorded it, I remember it vividly.”

Choi Seung-hye