'Friday night' Lee Seung-gi, a burning motivation for lp production, "goes into disciples"

Friday night Lee Seung-gi reveals his full motivation for LP productionLee Seung-gi, who visited the LP Factory, was portrayed in the TVN entertainment program Friday night (hereinafter referred to as Factory of Experience Life) on the 20th.Singer Lee Seung-gi, who became the 17th year of this year after deV in 2004.When I said I was visiting the LP Factory, I was very excited, he said. I wanted to have an LP version when I released the album.Lee Seung-gi, who met Baek Hee-sung, later, attracted attention because he was the only LP engineer in Korea.Lee Seung-gi said, There is a place.Lee Seung-gi, who was a white director, laughed at the stone fastball, saying, You do not transfer technology to the bad part.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

'Friday night' Lee Seung-gi reveals his full motivation for lp production

Lee Seung-gi, who visited the lp Factory, was portrayed in the TVN entertainment program "Friday night" (hereinafter referred to as "Factory of Experience Life") on the 20th.

Singer Lee Seung-gi, who became the 17th year of this year after deV in 2004. "When I said I was visiting the lp Factory, I was very excited," he said. "I wanted to have an lp version when I released the album."

Lee Seung-gi, who met Baek Hee-sung, later, attracted attention because he was the only lp engineer in Korea. Lee Seung-gi said, "There is a place."

Lee Seung-gi, who was a white director, laughed at the stone fastball, saying, "You do not transfer technology to the bad part."

Photo = TVN broadcast screen