Friday night Lee Seung-gi, making limited edition lp Jin-kyeong Hong built-in bath recipe

Friday night ended with the last story of the 10th episode.On TVN Friday Night broadcasted on March 20, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Seo-jin, Jin-kyeong Hong, Eun Ji Won, Song Min Ho and Jang Do Yeon had fun with different topics such as labor, cooking, science, art and travel.Lee Seung-gi experienced the LP factory at the Factory of Experience Life corner, and Lee Seung-gi said, Today, this factory is poisonous.I wanted to come in the life of a singer. After that, Lee Seung-gi started to produce an LP version with his song.Lee Seung-gi, who met with the LP production master, said, I made a lot of albums, but I first knew that there was only one LP production company in Seoul and only one person to make it.Lee Seung-gi then carved the sound bone into the LP disk. One sound bone is very fine, about 20/1,000 mm, the master explained.Lee Seung-gi, a 17-year-old singer, said, It is a song that goes well with LPG because it is my woman. It reminds me of the time when I recorded it. Lee Seung-gi, who compared the LP version with digital sound sources, said, Vocal is more emphasized and sounds more live.When the master said, I heard it right, Lee Seung-gi smiled, saying, I like ears, not a last-minute.Lee Seung-gi later made the 100-page limited edition LP edition.When I asked who the PD was going to present to, Lee Seung-gi said, I am sorry, but I can not give it to the bishop.Lee Seung-gi was moved when she presented the original LP edition with Lee Seung-gis song at the LP factory.In very special and secret friend recipe, Jo Se-ho and Nam Chang-hee took charge of daily corner and found Jin-kyeong Hong Mother house.As soon as he saw Jo Se-ho, Jin-kyeong Hong revealed that he was sending naked pictures of his upper body because he has lost weight these days.Jo Se-ho laughed, saying, I sent it only to my sister and Changhee.Jo Se-ho and Nam Chang-hee met Jin-kyeong Hong Mother and listened to Jin-kyeong Hongs childhood story.When Jo Se-ho asked, Is it true that there is a story about Jin-kyeong Hong genius? Mother said, Jin Kyeong liked to read books.I read the book that Jin Kyeong read first, talked to each other, and wrote a book report together. I had a book report on the book report. When Jo Se-ho asked her daughter Jin-kyeong Hong how she was married, she said, Honestly, we wanted to raise Jin Kyeong and marry him.Im not sure how hard it is to live on the station, but since he was filming and always coming in late, Husband and I alternated and stood in a non-stop manner.Jin-kyeong Hong said, Once I came to dinner at 3 am, one person was awake.Mother of Jin-kyeong Hong said, I am talking for the first time, but Jin Kyeong came home after the wedding and called Hello at the same time as Husband.I liked it because it was liberation, he said, and laughed.Mother has unveiled a visceral recipe that Jin-kyeong Hong has always done when tired or struggling: the visceral is cleaned with flour and then rinsed with salt.Then bring the ginger to a boil, and the guts and giblets are mixed with sliced radish, chopped garlic, spices, sesame oil, oil and pepper, and then put them in boiled broth.In the novel science country, the characteristics of electricity were explored. Professor Kim Sang-wook explained the principle of electricity, such as charge and phone, and experimented that electricity occurs through this.Until then, if you were riding a horse and informed of information, you would have invented a telegraph and delivered information at a rapid pace, said Professor Kim Sang-wook, who made a big fortune by selling telegraphs by monopolizing information.He said that if there is a magnet and a current, he can make a motor. He said that he can use elevators and electric cars.I think the invention of the washing machine has reduced the working hours of women, but the working hours of men have decreased.Its a mistake that things are getting smaller because science and technology have developed, he said.Choi Seung-hye
Friday night ended with the last story of the 10th episode.On TVN Friday Night broadcasted on March 20, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Seo-jin, Jin-kyeong Hong, Eun Ji Won, Song Min Ho and Jang Do Yeon had fun with different topics such as labor, cooking, science, art and travel.Lee Seung-gi experienced the LP factory at the Factory of Experience Life corner, and Lee Seung-gi said, Today, this factory is poisonous.I wanted to come in the life of a singer. After that, Lee Seung-gi started to produce an LP version with his song.Lee Seung-gi, who met with the LP production master, said, I made a lot of albums, but I first knew that there was only one LP production company in Seoul and only one person to make it.Lee Seung-gi then carved the sound bone into the LP disk. One sound bone is very fine, about 20/1,000 mm, the master explained.Lee Seung-gi, a 17-year-old singer, said, It is a song that goes well with LPG because it is my woman. It reminds me of the time when I recorded it. Lee Seung-gi, who compared the LP version with digital sound sources, said, Vocal is more emphasized and sounds more live.When the master said, I heard it right, Lee Seung-gi smiled, saying, I like ears, not a last-minute.Lee Seung-gi later made the 100-page limited edition LP edition.When I asked who the PD was going to present to, Lee Seung-gi said, I am sorry, but I can not give it to the bishop.Lee Seung-gi was moved when she presented the original LP edition with Lee Seung-gis song at the LP factory.In very special and secret friend recipe, Jo Se-ho and Nam Chang-hee took charge of daily corner and found Jin-kyeong Hong Mother house.As soon as he saw Jo Se-ho, Jin-kyeong Hong revealed that he was sending naked pictures of his upper body because he has lost weight these days.Jo Se-ho laughed, saying, I sent it only to my sister and Changhee.Jo Se-ho and Nam Chang-hee met Jin-kyeong Hong Mother and listened to Jin-kyeong Hongs childhood story.When Jo Se-ho asked, Is it true that there is a story about Jin-kyeong Hong genius? Mother said, Jin Kyeong liked to read books.I read the book that Jin Kyeong read first, talked to each other, and wrote a book report together. I had a book report on the book report. When Jo Se-ho asked her daughter Jin-kyeong Hong how she was married, she said, Honestly, we wanted to raise Jin Kyeong and marry him.Im not sure how hard it is to live on the station, but since he was filming and always coming in late, Husband and I alternated and stood in a non-stop manner.Jin-kyeong Hong said, Once I came to dinner at 3 am, one person was awake.Mother of Jin-kyeong Hong said, I am talking for the first time, but Jin Kyeong came home after the wedding and called Hello at the same time as Husband.I liked it because it was liberation, he said, and laughed.Mother has unveiled a visceral recipe that Jin-kyeong Hong has always done when tired or struggling: the visceral is cleaned with flour and then rinsed with salt.Then bring the ginger to a boil, and the guts and giblets are mixed with sliced radish, chopped garlic, spices, sesame oil, oil and pepper, and then put them in boiled broth.In the novel science country, the characteristics of electricity were explored. Professor Kim Sang-wook explained the principle of electricity, such as charge and phone, and experimented that electricity occurs through this.Until then, if you were riding a horse and informed of information, you would have invented a telegraph and delivered information at a rapid pace, said Professor Kim Sang-wook, who made a big fortune by selling telegraphs by monopolizing information.He said that if there is a magnet and a current, he can make a motor. He said that he can use elevators and electric cars.I think the invention of the washing machine has reduced the working hours of women, but the working hours of men have decreased.Its a mistake that things are getting smaller because science and technology have developed, he said.Choi Seung-hye

'Friday night' ended with the last story of the 10th episode.

On TVN 'Friday night' broadcasted on March 20, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Seo-jin, Jin-kyeong Hong, Eun Ji Won, Song Min Ho and Jang Do Yeon had fun with different topics such as labor, cooking, science, art and travel.

Lee Seung-gi experienced the lp factory at the "Factory of Experience Life" corner, and Lee Seung-gi said, "Today, this factory is poisonous. I wanted to come in the life of a singer. "After that, Lee Seung-gi started to produce an lp version with his song. Lee Seung-gi, who met with the lp production master, said, "I made a lot of albums, but I first knew that there was only one lp production company in Seoul and only one person to make it."

Lee Seung-gi then carved the sound bone into the lp disk. "One sound bone is very fine, about 20/1,000 mm," the master explained. Lee Seung-gi, a 17-year-old singer, said, "It is a song that goes well with lpG because it is my woman." It reminds me of the time when I recorded it. " Lee Seung-gi, who compared the lp version with digital sound sources, said, "Vocal is more emphasized and sounds more live." When the master said, "I heard it right," Lee Seung-gi smiled, saying, "I like ears, not a last-minute."

Lee Seung-gi later made the 100-page limited edition lp edition. When I asked who the PD was going to present to, Lee Seung-gi said, "I am sorry, but I can not give it to the bishop." Lee Seung-gi was moved when she presented the original lp edition with Lee Seung-gi's song at the lp factory.

In 'very special and secret friend recipe', Jo Se-ho and Nam Chang-hee took charge of daily corner and found Jin-kyeong Hong Mother house. As soon as he saw Jo Se-ho, Jin-kyeong Hong revealed that he was "sending naked pictures of his upper body because he has lost weight these days." Jo Se-ho laughed, saying, "I sent it only to my sister and Changhee."

Jo Se-ho and Nam Chang-hee met Jin-kyeong Hong Mother and listened to Jin-kyeong Hong's childhood story. When Jo Se-ho asked, "Is it true that there is a story about Jin-kyeong Hong genius?" Mother said, "Jin Kyeong liked to read books. I read the book that Jin Kyeong read first, talked to each other, and wrote a book report together. I had a book report on the book report. "

When Jo Se-ho asked her daughter Jin-kyeong Hong how she was married, she said, "Honestly, we wanted to raise Jin Kyeong and marry him. “I’m not sure how hard it is to live on the station, but since he was filming and always coming in late, Husband and I alternated and stood in a non-stop manner.” Jin-kyeong Hong said, "Once I came to dinner at 3 am, one person was awake." Mother of Jin-kyeong Hong said, "I am talking for the first time, but Jin Kyeong came home after the wedding and called 'Hello' at the same time as Husband. “I liked it because it was liberation,” he said, and laughed.

Mother has unveiled a visceral recipe that Jin-kyeong Hong has always done when tired or struggling: the visceral is cleaned with flour and then rinsed with salt. Then bring the ginger to a boil, and the guts and giblets are mixed with sliced radish, chopped garlic, spices, sesame oil, oil and pepper, and then put them in boiled broth.

In the novel science country, the characteristics of electricity were explored. Professor Kim Sang-wook explained the principle of electricity, such as charge and phone, and experimented that electricity occurs through this. “Until then, if you were riding a horse and informed of information, you would have invented a telegraph and delivered information at a rapid pace,” said Professor Kim Sang-wook, who made a big fortune by selling telegraphs by monopolizing information.

He said that if there is a magnet and a current, he can make a motor. He said that he can use elevators and electric cars. “I think the invention of the washing machine has reduced the working hours of women, but the working hours of men have decreased. “It’s a mistake that things are getting smaller because science and technology have developed,” he said.

Choi Seung-hye