Park Seo-joon "TV viewer ratings will open a day 'Foa' if two seats come out."

=)Park Seo-joon is youth: Acting youth is always attractive, he breathes alive and alive.It was in Drama, Sam, My Way, and the movie Youth Police.JTBCs Golden Earth Drama One Clath (director Kim Seong-yoon, playwright Jo Kwang-jin) continues its high-flying TV viewer ratings.The 8th TV viewer ratings, which was broadcast on February 22, recorded 12.6% nationwide and 14.0% in the Seoul metropolitan area (Nilson Korea, based on paid households), marking its highest level every time.This is the second highest record of JTBC Drama TV viewer ratings after SKY Castle.At the center is Park Seo-joon, who plays the hot youth Park.One Clath is a work about the hip rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and enthusiasm.They unfold their entrepreneurial myths that pursue freedom with their own values ​​on the small streets of Itae, which seem to have compressed the world.Park Seo-joon played the role of a straight-line young man who was in the process of receiving one of the plays.It is a work with Web toon of the same name as One work. It started serialization in 2016 and achieved cumulative inquiry of 220 million views. It is the best work that enjoyed popularity and popularity at the same time with the highest paid sales of the next Web toon and 9.9 points.Kim Seong-yoon PD, who made Gurmigreen Moonlight and Discovery of Love, directed the script and wrote the script by One author Jo Kwang-jin.It is the first drama that the production company Showbox, which introduced many movies with both workability and popularity such as Taxi Driver, Assassination and Tunnel.He met Park Seo-joon at a production meeting at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Seoul, and he was able to afford to show off his warm charm with a neat pomade hair and a gray suit.be toxic to youth.I didnt like youths and I didnt do Choices; I think Im enjoying a work that expresses youth, because of the youth Yi Gi.In this work, I watched One work more fun than Choices because it was a role that represents youth, and the character was attractive because of Yi Gi.I wondered myself, What if I could express the character of Roy? I thanked him for his offer and met with the cast.Ive done a lot of work to delicately express the narrative of One, and Im trying a lot to do well while Im doing it.Is there any burden on Drama with Web toon as one work?This is the second time Web toon has done a work that is one - it may not have been the casting I expected from the standpoint of Ones Web toon fans.But youll be happy to see Drama: I hope you check on the TV screen how Web toon changes when its implemented in the video.One author Jo Kwang-jin, who is in charge of writing the script, said he was 120% satisfied with the actors casting.I thought I knew the character best, but when I saw Actors Acting, that changed my mind, of which the synchro rate of the Parks is the highest, he said.Whats the difference between One and Drama?Drama hasnt gotten away with the one because of the so-called One-piece Yi Gi, which adds interesting stories to it.As you have seen many times in the early days of Drama, there are many images of Web toon One.I thought it was attractive when I saw it as a drama, too, focusing on that part: You can enjoy it even if you see Drama without seeing Web toon.How do you target TV viewer ratings?Ive talked to the director about that part.As Drama is a story of the food industry and the new Roy runs Sweet Night Foa, I wanted to have a drink with viewers in the stalls.The staffs hard work is not expressed in TV viewer ratings, but it would feel too good if double-digit TV viewer ratings were released (laughing).If its 10%, its likely to have wings running.Of course, I do not want to drink Kim Chi-guk, but if I become a double-digit TV viewer rating, I would like to have time to open a Foa every night for viewers and drink a drink.I wonder about the actors who played the triangular love line.I love the breathing with Joyser in the play, Kim Dam-mi and Kwon Na-ra in the role of Oh Su-a. Ive had a good energy since reading the script.I wore a uniform in the play. What is the impression of playing a teenage role?Ive been a little awkward since Ive been graduating, and Im actually looking at my second-grade face in middle school, so I thought vaguely that it wouldnt matter if I could Act high school (laughing).I was in high school when I was wearing school uniforms and I thought a lot about it, because I had to act the courses when I grew up after I was an adult from high school, so I looked back on my growth.The most I heard in high school was about the tone of speech - many of which were pointed out to be like a child (laughing).My real life? Wouldnt the art show in Yoon Restaurant be the closest to my actual life?Of course, I do it by expanding one part of my work when I am doing an act, so I think I am projected on any work. Many of the opportunities given to him were eventually miracles. And he laughed, saying, If you do not lose your initials and work hard, you will not have another chance.Park Seo-joon is a youth.The Higher Man in Itae One, Park Seo-joons Clath shown in Itae One Clath
=)Park Seo-joon is youth: Acting youth is always attractive, he breathes alive and alive.It was in Drama, Sam, My Way, and the movie Youth Police.JTBCs Golden Earth Drama One Clath (director Kim Seong-yoon, playwright Jo Kwang-jin) continues its high-flying TV viewer ratings.The 8th TV viewer ratings, which was broadcast on February 22, recorded 12.6% nationwide and 14.0% in the Seoul metropolitan area (Nilson Korea, based on paid households), marking its highest level every time.This is the second highest record of JTBC Drama TV viewer ratings after SKY Castle.At the center is Park Seo-joon, who plays the hot youth Park.One Clath is a work about the hip rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and enthusiasm.They unfold their entrepreneurial myths that pursue freedom with their own values ​​on the small streets of Itae, which seem to have compressed the world.Park Seo-joon played the role of a straight-line young man who was in the process of receiving one of the plays.It is a work with Web toon of the same name as One work. It started serialization in 2016 and achieved cumulative inquiry of 220 million views. It is the best work that enjoyed popularity and popularity at the same time with the highest paid sales of the next Web toon and 9.9 points.Kim Seong-yoon PD, who made Gurmigreen Moonlight and Discovery of Love, directed the script and wrote the script by One author Jo Kwang-jin.It is the first drama that the production company Showbox, which introduced many movies with both workability and popularity such as Taxi Driver, Assassination and Tunnel.He met Park Seo-joon at a production meeting at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Seoul, and he was able to afford to show off his warm charm with a neat pomade hair and a gray suit.be toxic to youth.I didnt like youths and I didnt do Choices; I think Im enjoying a work that expresses youth, because of the youth Yi Gi.In this work, I watched One work more fun than Choices because it was a role that represents youth, and the character was attractive because of Yi Gi.I wondered myself, What if I could express the character of Roy? I thanked him for his offer and met with the cast.Ive done a lot of work to delicately express the narrative of One, and Im trying a lot to do well while Im doing it.Is there any burden on Drama with Web toon as one work?This is the second time Web toon has done a work that is one - it may not have been the casting I expected from the standpoint of Ones Web toon fans.But youll be happy to see Drama: I hope you check on the TV screen how Web toon changes when its implemented in the video.One author Jo Kwang-jin, who is in charge of writing the script, said he was 120% satisfied with the actors casting.I thought I knew the character best, but when I saw Actors Acting, that changed my mind, of which the synchro rate of the Parks is the highest, he said.Whats the difference between One and Drama?Drama hasnt gotten away with the one because of the so-called One-piece Yi Gi, which adds interesting stories to it.As you have seen many times in the early days of Drama, there are many images of Web toon One.I thought it was attractive when I saw it as a drama, too, focusing on that part: You can enjoy it even if you see Drama without seeing Web toon.How do you target TV viewer ratings?Ive talked to the director about that part.As Drama is a story of the food industry and the new Roy runs Sweet Night Foa, I wanted to have a drink with viewers in the stalls.The staffs hard work is not expressed in TV viewer ratings, but it would feel too good if double-digit TV viewer ratings were released (laughing).If its 10%, its likely to have wings running.Of course, I do not want to drink Kim Chi-guk, but if I become a double-digit TV viewer rating, I would like to have time to open a Foa every night for viewers and drink a drink.I wonder about the actors who played the triangular love line.I love the breathing with Joyser in the play, Kim Dam-mi and Kwon Na-ra in the role of Oh Su-a. Ive had a good energy since reading the script.I wore a uniform in the play. What is the impression of playing a teenage role?Ive been a little awkward since Ive been graduating, and Im actually looking at my second-grade face in middle school, so I thought vaguely that it wouldnt matter if I could Act high school (laughing).I was in high school when I was wearing school uniforms and I thought a lot about it, because I had to act the courses when I grew up after I was an adult from high school, so I looked back on my growth.The most I heard in high school was about the tone of speech - many of which were pointed out to be like a child (laughing).My real life? Wouldnt the art show in Yoon Restaurant be the closest to my actual life?Of course, I do it by expanding one part of my work when I am doing an act, so I think I am projected on any work. Many of the opportunities given to him were eventually miracles. And he laughed, saying, If you do not lose your initials and work hard, you will not have another chance.Park Seo-joon is a youth.The Higher Man in Itae One, Park Seo-joons Clath shown in Itae One Clath

=)

Park Seo-joon is 'youth': Acting youth is always attractive, he breathes alive and alive. It was in Drama, Sam, My Way, and the movie Youth Police. JTBC’s Golden Earth Drama One Clath (director Kim Seong-yoon, playwright Jo Kwang-jin) continues its high-flying TV viewer ratings. The 8th TV viewer ratings, which was broadcast on February 22, recorded 12.6% nationwide and 14.0% in the Seoul metropolitan area (Nilson Korea, based on paid households), marking its highest level every time. This is the second highest record of JTBC Drama TV viewer ratings after "SKY Castle". At the center is Park Seo-joon, who plays the 'hot youth' Park.

"One Clath" is a work about the "hip" rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and enthusiasm. They unfold their entrepreneurial myths that pursue freedom with their own values ​​on the small streets of Itae, which seem to have compressed the world. Park Seo-joon played the role of a straight-line young man who was in the process of receiving One of the plays.

It is a work with Web toon of the same name as One work. It started serialization in 2016 and achieved cumulative inquiry of 220 million views. It is the best work that enjoyed popularity and popularity at the same time with the highest paid sales of the next Web toon and 9.9 points. Kim Seong-yoon PD, who made "Gurmigreen Moonlight" and "Discovery of Love", directed the script and wrote the script by One author Jo Kwang-jin. It is the first Drama that the production company Showbox, which introduced many movies with both workability and popularity such as "Taxi Driver", "Assassination" and "Tunnel". He met Park Seo-joon at a production meeting at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Seoul, and he was able to afford to show off his warm charm with a neat pomade hair and a gray suit.

be toxic to youth.

“I didn’t like youths and I didn’t do Choices; I think I’m enjoying a work that expresses youth, because of the youth Yi Gi. In this work, I watched One work more fun than Choices because it was a role that represents youth, and the character was attractive because of Yi Gi. I wondered myself, "What if I could express the character of Roy?" I thanked him for his offer and met with the cast. I've dOne a lot of work to delicately express the narrative of One, and I'm trying a lot to do well while I'm doing it."

Is there any burden on Drama with Web toon as One work?

"This is the second time Web toon has dOne a work that is One - it may not have been the casting I expected from the standpoint of One's Web toon fans. But you'll be happy to see Drama: I hope you check on the TV screen how Web toon changes when it's implemented in the video."

One author Jo Kwang-jin, who is in charge of writing the script, said he was 120% satisfied with the Actors' casting. “I thought I knew the character best, but when I saw Actors’ Acting, that changed my mind, of which the synchro rate of the Parks is the highest,” he said.

What's the difference between One and Drama?

Drama hasn’t gotten away with the One because of the so-called One-piece Yi Gi, which adds interesting stories to it. As you have seen many times in the early days of Drama, there are many images of Web toon One. I thought it was attractive when I saw it as a Drama, too, focusing on that part: You can enjoy it even if you see Drama without seeing Web toon."

How do you target TV viewer ratings?

"I've talked to the director about that part. As Drama is a story of the food industry and the new Roy runs 'Sweet Night' Foa, I wanted to have a drink with viewers in the stalls. The staff's hard work is not expressed in TV viewer ratings, but it would feel too good if double-digit TV viewer ratings were released (laughing). If it's 10%, it's likely to have wings running. Of course, I do not want to drink Kim Chi-guk, but if I become a double-digit TV viewer rating, I would like to have time to open a 'Foa every night' for viewers and drink a drink.

I wonder about the Actors who played the triangular love line.

"I love the breathing with Joyser in the play, Kim Dam-mi and Kwon Na-ra in the role of Oh Su-a. I've had a good energy since reading the script."

I wore a uniform in the play. What is the impression of playing a teenage role?

“I’ve been a little awkward since I’ve been graduating, and I’m actually looking at my second-grade face in middle school, so I thought vaguely that it wouldn’t matter if I could Act high school (laughing). I was in high school when I was wearing school uniforms and I thought a lot about it, because I had to act the courses when I grew up after I was an adult from high school, so I looked back on my growth. The most I heard in high school was about "the tOne of speech" - many of which were pointed out to be "like a child" (laughing).

"My real life? Wouldn't the art show in Yoon Restaurant be the closest to my actual life? Of course, I do it by expanding One part of my work when I am doing an act, so I think I am projected on any work. "

Many of the opportunities given to him were eventually "miracles." And he laughed, saying, "If you do not lose your initials and work hard, you will not have another chance." Park Seo-joon is a youth.

The 'Higher' Man in Itae One, Park Seo-joon's Clath' shown in "Itae One Clath"