'Itaewon Klath' Park Seo-joon hits Changga for Kwon Nara...Yoo Jae-myung and reunion

Park Seo-joon and Yoo Jae-myung reunited.In the 6th episode of JTBCs Golden Earth Drama Itaewon Klath (playplayplay by Cho Kwang-jin/director Kim Sung-yoon) broadcast on February 15, Jang Dae-hee (played by Park Seo-joon) who came to see him blow up was drawn.Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara) tried to kiss Roy, who rather comforted himself by saying harsh words to hurt him.Joe-yool Lee (played by Kim Dae-mi) fought back, blocking Oh Soo-ahs mouth, and provoked Oh Soo-ah to go to a dinner party at night.Joe-yool Lee followed Oh Soo-ah, who went to the bathroom, and asked why he lied about reporting a business suspension. Oh Soo-ah said, What does it matter?I dont like the new Roy, Joe said, but Joe-yol Lee said he liked the new Roy and said he did anything to get what he wanted.Joe-yool Lee warned Oh Soo-ah, who says he likes him, Then I cant help it, Im going to break my sister. Oh Soo-ah said, Try.Its fresh, he said, not insignificant.Jang Dae-hee learned through Oh Soo-ah that Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee) is working at a single night and that the single night is growing rapidly.When asked how he was looking at Roy, Oh Soo-ah said, Roy is reckless and stupid. It is soft and hard.I think its a good idea, and I think its a good idea. If you set your goal, itll slow you down, but itll definitely go on.The employees are confident in their good looks and inclusiveness, he said, adding that Roys goal is to think of the franchise as a brand of night.Joe Jung (Kim Yeo-jin) was angry when he found out that Joe-yool Lee was working at a single night without registering for college even after passing the senior exam.Joe-yool Lee told his mother, Min Jung, who even packed a bag and kicked it out, Im different from her. Smart and good.I can achieve my love and success. I do not lean on my dreams, I do not carry my mothers dreams.The jogger, Roy, confronted Joe-yool Lee, who left the house.When asked why he didnt go to college and work at night, Park said, I need you, and impressed Joe-yol Lee.Joe-yool Lee promised to achieve the dream of becoming a franchise together, saying, There is a saying that the size of the dream sets the bowl of the person.Oh Soo-ah, who happened to meet Park, mentioned Parks words that he should be faithful to his life and said that he will live as a long-term person in the past.Oh Soo-ah distanced himself from me, saying, Thank you so much for all this time, dont really like me anymore.Joe-yol Lee, who chose Kimtoni (Chris Ryan) as a part-time student for an increased number of customers, has been pushing for the strongest car.Then, when he went to a meeting with the crew, he met with Jean Bo-hyeon.The Fountainhead revealed that he liked Oh Soo-ah and said, What my father had to die for 10 years was a threat to a man who had only a small shop.Roy is just the sort of measure of SuAs mind. Stay with me. Who are you looking at?The show was canceled due to the tyranny of Jangga.Joe-yool Lee said that it was not Oh-ah who reported minor access to the depressed Park, recalling Jeans story that Oh-ah was struggling between Jang and himself.Im sorry to have made it difficult between me and Jangga, said Park, apologizing for being selfish.I dont care what you do to me, and I promise you Ill be a great deal of trouble, no matter what you do.Park called Lee Ho-jin (DiWitt), who had been bullied by The Fountainhead during his school days, and ordered him to invest all the funds he had in his house.Jang was greatly embarrassed to learn that Roy had invested 1.9 billion won in the market.Lee Ha-na
Park Seo-joon and Yoo Jae-myung reunited.In the 6th episode of JTBCs Golden Earth Drama Itaewon Klath (playplayplay by Cho Kwang-jin/director Kim Sung-yoon) broadcast on February 15, Jang Dae-hee (played by Park Seo-joon) who came to see him blow up was drawn.Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara) tried to kiss Roy, who rather comforted himself by saying harsh words to hurt him.Joe-yool Lee (played by Kim Dae-mi) fought back, blocking Oh Soo-ahs mouth, and provoked Oh Soo-ah to go to a dinner party at night.Joe-yool Lee followed Oh Soo-ah, who went to the bathroom, and asked why he lied about reporting a business suspension. Oh Soo-ah said, What does it matter?I dont like the new Roy, Joe said, but Joe-yol Lee said he liked the new Roy and said he did anything to get what he wanted.Joe-yool Lee warned Oh Soo-ah, who says he likes him, Then I cant help it, Im going to break my sister. Oh Soo-ah said, Try.Its fresh, he said, not insignificant.Jang Dae-hee learned through Oh Soo-ah that Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee) is working at a single night and that the single night is growing rapidly.When asked how he was looking at Roy, Oh Soo-ah said, Roy is reckless and stupid. It is soft and hard.I think its a good idea, and I think its a good idea. If you set your goal, itll slow you down, but itll definitely go on.The employees are confident in their good looks and inclusiveness, he said, adding that Roys goal is to think of the franchise as a brand of night.Joe Jung (Kim Yeo-jin) was angry when he found out that Joe-yool Lee was working at a single night without registering for college even after passing the senior exam.Joe-yool Lee told his mother, Min Jung, who even packed a bag and kicked it out, Im different from her. Smart and good.I can achieve my love and success. I do not lean on my dreams, I do not carry my mothers dreams.The jogger, Roy, confronted Joe-yool Lee, who left the house.When asked why he didnt go to college and work at night, Park said, I need you, and impressed Joe-yol Lee.Joe-yool Lee promised to achieve the dream of becoming a franchise together, saying, There is a saying that the size of the dream sets the bowl of the person.Oh Soo-ah, who happened to meet Park, mentioned Parks words that he should be faithful to his life and said that he will live as a long-term person in the past.Oh Soo-ah distanced himself from me, saying, Thank you so much for all this time, dont really like me anymore.Joe-yol Lee, who chose Kimtoni (Chris Ryan) as a part-time student for an increased number of customers, has been pushing for the strongest car.Then, when he went to a meeting with the crew, he met with Jean Bo-hyeon.The Fountainhead revealed that he liked Oh Soo-ah and said, What my father had to die for 10 years was a threat to a man who had only a small shop.Roy is just the sort of measure of SuAs mind. Stay with me. Who are you looking at?The show was canceled due to the tyranny of Jangga.Joe-yool Lee said that it was not Oh-ah who reported minor access to the depressed Park, recalling Jeans story that Oh-ah was struggling between Jang and himself.Im sorry to have made it difficult between me and Jangga, said Park, apologizing for being selfish.I dont care what you do to me, and I promise you Ill be a great deal of trouble, no matter what you do.Park called Lee Ho-jin (DiWitt), who had been bullied by The Fountainhead during his school days, and ordered him to invest all the funds he had in his house.Jang was greatly embarrassed to learn that Roy had invested 1.9 billion won in the market.Lee Ha-na

Park Seo-joon and Yoo Jae-myung reunited.

In the 6th episode of JTBC's Golden Earth Drama 'Itaewon Klath (playplayplay by Cho Kwang-jin/director Kim Sung-yoon)' broadcast on February 15, Jang Dae-hee (played by Park Seo-joon) who came to see him blow up was drawn.

Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara) tried to kiss Roy, who rather comforted himself by saying harsh words to hurt him. Joe-yool Lee (played by Kim Dae-mi) fought back, blocking Oh Soo-ah's mouth, and provoked Oh Soo-ah to go to a dinner party at night.

Joe-yool Lee followed Oh Soo-ah, who went to the bathroom, and asked why he lied about reporting a business suspension. Oh Soo-ah said, “What does it matter? “I don’t like the new Roy,” Joe said, but Joe-yol Lee said he liked the new Roy and said he did anything to get what he wanted.

Joe-yool Lee warned Oh Soo-ah, who says he likes him, “Then I can’t help it, I’m going to break my sister.” Oh Soo-ah said, “Try. It’s fresh,” he said, not insignificant.

Jang Dae-hee learned through Oh Soo-ah that Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee) is working at a single night and that the single night is growing rapidly.

When asked how he was looking at Roy, Oh Soo-ah said, “Roy is reckless and stupid. It is soft and hard. I think it’s a good idea, and I think it’s a good idea. If you set your goal, it’ll slow you down, but it’ll definitely go on. “The employees are confident in their good looks and inclusiveness,” he said, adding that Roy’s goal is to think of the franchise as a brand of night.

Joe Jung (Kim Yeo-jin) was angry when he found out that Joe-yool Lee was working at a single night without registering for college even after passing the senior exam. Joe-yool Lee told his mother, Min Jung, who even packed a bag and kicked it out, “I’m different from her. Smart and good. I can achieve my love and success. "I do not lean on my dreams, I do not carry my mother's dreams."

The jogger, Roy, confronted Joe-yool Lee, who left the house. When asked why he didn’t go to college and work at night, Park said, “I need you,” and impressed Joe-yol Lee. Joe-yool Lee promised to achieve the dream of becoming a franchise together, saying, "There is a saying that the size of the dream sets the bowl of the person."

Oh Soo-ah, who happened to meet Park, mentioned Park's words that he should be faithful to his life and said that he will live as a long-term person in the past. Oh Soo-ah distanced himself from me, saying, “Thank you so much for all this time, don’t really like me anymore.”

Joe-yol Lee, who chose Kimtoni (Chris Ryan) as a part-time student for an increased number of customers, has been pushing for the strongest car. Then, when he went to a meeting with the crew, he met with Jean Bo-hyeon.

The Fountainhead revealed that he liked Oh Soo-ah and said, "What my father had to die for 10 years was a threat to a man who had only a small shop. “Roy is just the sort of measure of SuA’s mind. Stay with me. Who are you looking at?

The show was canceled due to the tyranny of Jangga. Joe-yool Lee said that it was not Oh-ah who reported minor access to the depressed Park, recalling Jean's story that Oh-ah was struggling between Jang and himself.

“I’m sorry to have made it difficult between me and Jangga,” said Park, apologizing for being selfish. “I don’t care what you do to me, and I promise you I’ll be a great deal of trouble, no matter what you do.”

Park called Lee Ho-jin (DiWitt), who had been bullied by The Fountainhead during his school days, and ordered him to invest all the funds he had in his house. Jang was greatly embarrassed to learn that Roy had invested 1.9 billion won in the market.

Lee Ha-na