Itaewon Class' Park Seo-joon, Yoo Jae-myung to make Warning "pay for"

Park Seo-joon faces Yoo Jae-myung in Itaewon ClassIn the JTBC gilt drama Itaewon Class (playplayplay by Gwangjin and director Kim Sung-yoon), which was broadcast on the 21st, Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) visited the store of Park Seo-joon directly.On the day of the broadcast, Jang Dae-hee visited the Roy store directly because he knew that he had a lot of shares in his company.I bought you a stock, what is your intention?I thought it was a good investment, Park said.However, Jang Dae-hee did not believe in Parks answer, saying, What is the reason why I put all the insurance money for Parks death at the time of the collapse of Changs stock price eight years ago?I saw the value of the long-term price even if the brand image was lost, said Park Sae, and I thought it was money in the long term, not Tuppakki, which changed its essence.However, Jang Dae-hee, who noticed that he was trying to revenge himself for his fathers death, told Park, The lie is awkward.No matter what you do, you cant be in the market, Warning said.When I heard this, Park said, There is no Tuppakki that is abandoned and moderately the same; I may be slow, but I am taking steps and at the end of it you are.I just think of my dad and Im on my Tuppakki knee and paying for it, Im going to make it, he said.Jang Dae-hee said, Stop bluffing, bluffing, bluffing. The tiger does not bark, but bites. I will teach you what I am saying soon.

Park Seo-joon faces Yoo Jae-myung in Itaewon Class

In the JTBC gilt drama "Itaewon Class" (playplayplay by Gwangjin and director Kim Sung-yoon), which was broadcast on the 21st, Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) visited the store of Park Seo-joon directly.

On the day of the broadcast, Jang Dae-hee visited the Roy store directly because he knew that he had a lot of shares in his company. "I bought you a stock, what is your intention?"

"I thought it was a good investment," Park said. However, Jang Dae-hee did not believe in Park's answer, saying, "What is the reason why I put all the insurance money for Park's death at the time of the collapse of Chang's stock price eight years ago?"

"I saw the value of the long-term price even if the brand image was lost," said Park Sae, "and I thought it was money in the long term, not Tuppakki, which changed its essence."

However, Jang Dae-hee, who noticed that he was trying to revenge himself for his father's death, told Park, "The lie is awkward. No matter what you do, you can't be in the market," Warning said.

When I heard this, Park said, "There is no Tuppakki that is abandoned and moderately the same; I may be slow, but I am taking steps and at the end of it you are. I just think of my dad and I'm on my Tuppakki knee and paying for it, I'm going to make it," he said.

Jang Dae-hee said, "Stop bluffing, bluffing, bluffing." "The tiger does not bark, but bites. I will teach you what I am saying soon."