DoReMi Market' EXO Suho "I am now thirty, not Kyuline,

Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market Suho boasted olfactory powersSuper Junior Cho Kyuhyun and EXO Suho, who played the main character Gwynflen in the musical Laughing Man, appeared on TVN Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market broadcast on the 1st.Cho Kyuhyun and Suho opened the opening, singing the number of The Smiling Man; Suho said: Victor Hugos novel is the original.Its a musical about the life of a strangely torn man. Cho Kyuhyun helped to tell the story of Gwynflen, who seeks freedom and equality in an era of extreme discrimination.Suho said, I am now 30 and I have to build my family.Cho Kyuhyun said, Its Captain Suho Line. I go to the same gym. Im not a Kyu Line anymore. He said he wanted to be a captain. Boom said, I got a good seat; I am the captain of these three (Moon Se-yoon, Kim Dong-hyun), and laughed around.Suho said, Hearing is bad. Smell is really good. I can smell it and I know who is here.Cho Kyuhyun joked, Is not that a puppy? And laughed.Photo: TVN DoReMi Market broadcast screen

Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market' Suho boasted olfactory powers

Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun and EXO Suho, who played the main character Gwynflen in the musical 'Laughing Man', appeared on TVN Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market' broadcast on the 1st.

Cho Kyuhyun and Suho opened the opening, singing the number of "The Smiling Man"; Suho said: "Victor Hugo's novel is the original. "It's a musical about the life of a strangely torn man." Cho Kyuhyun helped "to tell the story of Gwynflen, who seeks freedom and equality in an era of extreme discrimination."

Suho said, "I am now 30 and I have to build my family."

Cho Kyuhyun said, "It's Captain Suho Line. I go to the same gym. "I'm not a Kyu Line anymore." He said he wanted to be a captain. " Boom said, "I got a good seat; I am the captain of these three (Moon Se-yoon, Kim Dong-hyun)," and laughed around.

Suho said, "Hearing is bad. Smell is really good. I can smell it and I know who is here." Cho Kyuhyun joked, "Is not that a puppy?" And laughed.

Photo: TVN DoReMi Market broadcast screen