Kang Kyun Sung, EXO 'For Life' cover video released. "Karaoke goes to sing a song"

Singer Kang Kyun Sung has made headlines by covering EXOs For Life.On the 7th, Kang Kyun Sung posted a video on his Instagram covering EXOs For Life.In the uploaded video, Kang Kyun Sung began to sing calmly to the calm accompaniment; the figure of EXO members stands out behind Kang Kyun Sung.Kang Kyun Sung showed off his own style and other charms with EXO; in particular, he caught the eye by perfecting the high-pitched part that climbed neatly.Kang Kyun Sung also revealed the reason he chose the song with the cover video; he opened up, Ive been to an EXO concert at Gocheok Dome before.It was the best performance to show why EXO is such as performance, song, dance, he said. Dio was singing For Life alone on their solo stage, and the moment was really ecstatic.I used to sing this song after Karaoke, but I started YouTube and decided when I should cover it and decided on the first Monday of the new year, he said.I want to tell you what I want to hear about this lyrics, he said. I will do my best for you in the future! I love you.

Singer Kang Kyun Sung has made headlines by covering EXO's For Life.

On the 7th, Kang Kyun Sung posted a video on his Instagram covering EXO's For Life.

In the uploaded video, Kang Kyun Sung began to sing calmly to the calm accompaniment; the figure of EXO members stands out behind Kang Kyun Sung.

Kang Kyun Sung showed off his own style and other charms with EXO; in particular, he caught the eye by perfecting the high-pitched part that climbed neatly.

Kang Kyun Sung also revealed the reason he chose the song with the cover video; he opened up, "I've been to an EXO concert at Gocheok Dome before."

"It was the best performance to show why EXO is such as performance, song, dance," he said. "Dio was singing 'For Life' alone on their Solo stage, and the moment was really ecstatic."

"I used to sing this song after Karaoke, but I started YouTube and decided when I should cover it and decided on the first Monday of the new year," he said.

"I want to tell you what I want to hear about this lyrics," he said. "I will do my best for you in the future! I love you."