Park Bo-gum said, "Lee Seung-cheol 'I love you a lot' MV, good opportunity ..

Park Bo-gum, who became a hot topic in the Music Video of singer Lee Seung-cheol, expressed his feelings.On the 21st, Park Bo-gums agency, Blossom Entertainment, said, Park Bo-gum was a long-time fan of Lee Seung-cheol. He said, I am grateful that I have made a good opportunity to appear.He also added, I filmed it with joy.I participated in the Music Video of Lee Seung-cheols I Love You a lot which called OST of Park Bo-gums black Web toon Moonlight Sculptor.In addition, he promoted it through his official SNS today (21st).On the 20th, I love you a lot Music Video, Park caught the hearts of fans with his eyes and expression that matches the calm and sweet song atmosphere.Also, a smile with a heartfelt heart and a narration called I love you a lot also conveyed a deep echo.On the other hand, Park is scheduled to meet with the public as a movie Seobok as well as the drama Youth Record this year.Photo = DB, I love you a lot Music Video
Park Bo-gum, who became a hot topic in the Music Video of singer Lee Seung-cheol, expressed his feelings.On the 21st, Park Bo-gums agency, Blossom Entertainment, said, Park Bo-gum was a long-time fan of Lee Seung-cheol. He said, I am grateful that I have made a good opportunity to appear.He also added, I filmed it with joy.I participated in the Music Video of Lee Seung-cheols I Love You a lot which called OST of Park Bo-gums black Web toon Moonlight Sculptor.In addition, he promoted it through his official SNS today (21st).On the 20th, I love you a lot Music Video, Park caught the hearts of fans with his eyes and expression that matches the calm and sweet song atmosphere.Also, a smile with a heartfelt heart and a narration called I love you a lot also conveyed a deep echo.On the other hand, Park is scheduled to meet with the public as a movie Seobok as well as the drama Youth Record this year.Photo = DB, I love you a lot Music Video

Park Bo-gum, who became a hot topic in the Music Video of singer Lee Seung-cheol, expressed his feelings.

On the 21st, Park Bo-gum's agency, Blossom Entertainment, said, "Park Bo-gum was a long-time fan of Lee Seung-cheol." He said, "I am grateful that I have made a good opportunity to appear."

He also added, "I filmed it with joy."

I participated in the Music Video of Lee Seung-cheol's "I Love You a lot" which called OST of Park Bo-gum's black Web toon 'Moonlight Sculptor'. In addition, he promoted it through his official SNS today (21st).

On the 20th, 'I love you a lot' Music Video, Park caught the hearts of fans with his eyes and expression that matches the calm and sweet song atmosphere. Also, a smile with a heartfelt heart and a narration called "I love you a lot" also conveyed a deep echo.

On the other hand, Park is scheduled to meet with the public as a movie 'Seobok' as well as the drama 'Youth Record' this year.

Photo = DB, 'I love you a lot' Music Video