Itaewon Class' Kim Seong-yoon pd "Admiration for the Owling Ambassador, Park Seo-joon Acting"

Kim Seong-yoon PD commented on Itaewon Klath scriptOn the afternoon of the 30th, JTBCs new gilt drama Itaewon Clath (directed by Jo Kwang-jin, directed by Kim Seong-yoon) was presented at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.The event was attended by Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Seong-yoon PD, and Jo Kwang-jin.Kim PD said, I was worried that I would not be able to get rid of the ambassadors when I hit the ambassadors. I talked to the artist a lot and I also read a lot of actors.I was worried about what to do with the fluttering ambassador, but when I saw Park Seo-joon on the first round of shooting, I was really fluttering when I looked at the ambassador in the mirror.But Seo Jun did it, and it was too soft. I thought, This is Actors ability. The director gave me one and two presentations.I think I drew a cartoon after watching Drama. I heard that Park Sae-ro is a good match for Park Seo-joon.There are ambassadors, and I think it will be fun to watch how to do the process. I asked the artist in the process of adaptation, and it was a fun point that Itaewon was the background.The story of the business that the log line is a clear story and the background of Itaewon in the door was attractive.Among the interesting characters, I thought it would be fun if a foreigner who can not speak English entered, so I put in a part-time job, and the artist made a remady again.It seems to be another fun point to see his Remady Itaewon Clath is a drama that moved Web toon Itaewon Clath, which was evaluated as a story of youths living in an absurd world, to the CRT. Park Seo-joon, who was constantly mentioned in the virtual casting stage, joined the characters and raised the expectation of viewers.In particular, Kim Seong-yoon PD, who was recognized for his sensual production through Gurmigreen Moonlight and Discovery of Love, grabbed a megaphone and wrote directly by Jo Kwang-jin, author of Web toon.Here, expectations are gathered as the first drama that the production company Showbox, which showed many movies with both workability and popularity such as Taxi Driver, Assassination and Tunnel, will show.It will be broadcast first at 10:50 p.m. on the 31st.

Kim Seong-yoon pd commented on 'Itaewon Klath' script

On the afternoon of the 30th, JTBC's new gilt Drama 'Itaewon Clath' (directed by Jo Kwang-jin, directed by Kim Seong-yoon) was presented at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. The event was attended by Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Seong-yoon pd, and Jo Kwang-jin.

Kim pd said, "I was worried that I would not be able to get rid of the ambassadors when I hit the ambassadors. I talked to the artist a lot and I also read a lot of Actors. I was worried about what to do with the fluttering ambassador, but when I saw Park Seo-joon on the first round of shooting, I was really fluttering when I looked at the ambassador in the mirror. But Seo Jun did it, and it was too soft. I thought, "This is Actor's ability." The director gave me one and two presentations. I think I drew a cartoon after watching Drama. I heard that Park Sae-ro is a good match for Park Seo-joon. There are ambassadors, and I think it will be fun to watch how to do the process. "

"I asked the artist in the process of adaptation, and it was a fun point that Itaewon was the background. The story of the business that the log line is a clear story and the background of Itaewon in the door was attractive. Among the interesting characters, I thought it would be fun if a foreigner who can not speak English entered, so I put in a part-time job, and the artist made a Remady again. It seems to be another fun point to see his Remady "

'Itaewon Clath' is a Drama that moved Web toon 'Itaewon Clath', which was evaluated as a story of youths living in an absurd world, to the CRT. Park Seo-joon, who was constantly mentioned in the virtual casting stage, joined the characters and raised the expectation of viewers. In particular, Kim Seong-yoon pd, who was recognized for his sensual production through 'Gurmigreen Moonlight' and 'Discovery of Love', grabbed a megaphone and wrote directly by Jo Kwang-jin, author of Web toon. Here, expectations are gathered as the first Drama that the production company Showbox, which showed many movies with both workability and popularity such as 'Taxi Driver', 'Assassination' and 'Tunnel', will show.

It will be broadcast first at 10:50 p.m. on the 31st.