'Friday night' Na Young-seok PD "cast Lee Seo-jin X Lee Seung-gi less sorry if you're screwed"

Na Young-Seok PD revealed the background of a long time with Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi as Friday night.On this day, Na Young-Seok PD commented on the casting background of close stars such as Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi, It is a new attempt, so it is not likely to work well.So if I can be a little less sorry, I have contacted you with a close person. If you first serve, you will not be too embarrassed. However, Lee Seo-jin or Lee Seung-gi understands it with an apology, he said. When I talked to Lee Seung-gi, I said, This is definitely a risk.In particular, Na Young-Seok PD said of Lee Seung-gi, I needed a sincere person, but Lee Seung-gi came to my head.Lee Seung-gi is a person who knows all the people and basically has a sincere side.I thought I could show you how hard I am when I put something in charge. Friday Night is a program in which six short-form corners of 10 Minutes, including sports, science, art, travel, cooking, and factories, are made up of omnibus formats.Professor Yang Jung-moo, Professor Kim Sang-wook, Soccer commentator Han Jun-hee, Actor Lee Seo-jin, Model Hong Jin-kyung, Jekskis Eun Ji-won, Broadcaster Park Ji-yoon, Gag Woman Jang Do-yeon, Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi, Winner Song Min-ho.Today (10th) at 9:10 p.m. Minutes first broadcast.

Na Young-seok PD revealed the background of a long time with Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi as 'Friday night'.

On this day, Na Young-seok PD commented on the casting background of close stars such as Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi, "It is a new attempt, so it is not likely to work well. So if I can be a little less sorry, I have contacted you with a close person. If you first serve, you will not be too embarrassed. "

"However, Lee Seo-jin or Lee Seung-gi understands it with an apology," he said. "When I talked to Lee Seung-gi, I said, 'This is definitely a risk.'

In particular, Na Young-seok PD said of Lee Seung-gi, "I needed a sincere person, but Lee Seung-gi came to my head. Lee Seung-gi is a person who knows all the people and basically has a sincere side. I thought I could show you how hard I am when I put something in charge. "

"Friday Night" is a program in which six short-form corners of 10 Minutes, including sports, science, art, travel, cooking, and fActories, are made up of omnibus formats. Professor Yang Jung-moo, Professor Kim Sang-wook, Soccer commentator Han Jun-hee, Actor Lee Seo-jin, Model Hong Jin-kyung, Jekskis Eun Ji-won, Broadcaster Park Ji-yoon, Gag Woman Jang Do-yeon, Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi, Winner Song Min-ho. Today (10th) at 9:10 p.m. Minutes' first broadcast.