"Fly the Shot-Doll" Yang Se-chan "Kim Jong-kook, Tiger in "Running Man," Sika deer here."

Flying Shooter-New Bigginning, Yang Se-chan said of Kim Jong-kook.Yang Se-chan will join the new members this season to support the shooters. This was a womens seat for generations, and Im filling it up.I was so honored.  I watched Fly Shooter in my early 20s, but I had a desire to be a program that I liked so much, but I feel good to be able to be together thankfully.Id like to ask you a lot of expectations, he said.Yang Se-chan and Kim Jong-kook will be in the two programs, following SBS Running Man and Fly and Shooter.Yang Se-chan said, If Kim Jong-kook appeared in the two programs (in Running Man) like Tiger, Sika deer appears in shooter.Im looking forward to seeing things that are so different from Running Man, and I like children, he said.

“Flying Shooter-New Bigginning,” Yang Se-chan said of Kim Jong-kook.

Yang Se-chan will join the new members this season to support the shooters. “This was a women’s seat for generations, and I’m filling it up. I was so honored. "" I watched 'Fly Shooter' in my early 20s, but I had a desire to be a program that I liked so much, but I feel good to be able to be together thankfully. “I’d like to ask you a lot of expectations,” he said.

Yang Se-chan and Kim Jong-kook will be in the two programs, following SBS Running Man' and 'Fly and Shooter'. Yang Se-chan said, "If Kim Jong-kook appeared in the two programs (in Running Man') like Tiger, Sika deer appears in 'shooter'. “I’m looking forward to seeing things that are so different from Running Man, and I like children,” he said.