'Black Dog' Ha Joon, The Graduate Album Memories Recall Hunhun Teacher Visual

Black Dog Ha Joon recalled memories of The Graduate album.Ha Joon, who is playing as a popular teacher, Yeon Woo, who is confronted by TVNs drama Black Dog, unveiled a recall School Photo that reminds me of the face of a teacher on the Graduate album on January 21st.Ha Joons agency, Ace Factory, released two cuts of Black Dog scene photos through its official SNS account.In the open photo, Ha Joon caught his eye with a memorable recall photo that reminds me of a teacher in the Graduate album, looking at the correction with a soft smile at school and staring at the camera with warm eyes.Especially in the photo staring at the front, I also completed the album cut of Yeon Woo Sam which I want to keep with the atmosphere of a warm teacher with the face of the young Woo.Ha Joons Character Synchro rate, which reminds me of the Graduate album photo just by standing on campus, focuses attention.bak-beauty
Black Dog Ha Joon recalled memories of The Graduate album.Ha Joon, who is playing as a popular teacher, Yeon Woo, who is confronted by TVNs drama Black Dog, unveiled a recall School Photo that reminds me of the face of a teacher on the Graduate album on January 21st.Ha Joons agency, Ace Factory, released two cuts of Black Dog scene photos through its official SNS account.In the open photo, Ha Joon caught his eye with a memorable recall photo that reminds me of a teacher in the Graduate album, looking at the correction with a soft smile at school and staring at the camera with warm eyes.Especially in the photo staring at the front, I also completed the album cut of Yeon Woo Sam which I want to keep with the atmosphere of a warm teacher with the face of the young Woo.Ha Joons Character Synchro rate, which reminds me of the Graduate album photo just by standing on campus, focuses attention.bak-beauty

'Black Dog' Ha Joon Recalled memories of The Graduate album.

Ha Joon, who is playing as a popular teacher, Yeon Woo, who is confronted by TVN's Drama 'Black Dog', unveiled a Recall 'School Photo' that reminds me of the face of a teacher on The Graduate album on January 21st.

Ha Joon's agency, Ace FActory, released two cuts of 'Black Dog' scene photos through its official SNS account. In the open photo, Ha Joon caught his eye with a memorable Recall photo that reminds me of a teacher in The Graduate album, looking at the correction with a soft smile at school and staring at the camera with warm eyes.

Especially in the photo staring at the front, I also completed the album cut of Yeon Woo Sam' which I want to keep with the atmosphere of a warm teacher with the face of the young Woo. Ha Joon's Character Synchro rate, which reminds me of The Graduate album photo just by standing on campus, focuses attention.

bak-beauty