EXO Sehun "Lemon Soju Artisan, about two or three bottles of alcohol" (Elf Princess Rane)

Elf Princess Rane EXO Sehun told how to make Lemon soju.In MBC FM4Us Noons Hope Song Kim Shin-young, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th, the group EXO (Support Baekhyun Chen Chanyeol Kai Sehun) appeared and talked variously.One listener on the day said, I heard that Sehun is a Lemon soju craftsman, but please tell me how to do it.Members have about two or three bottles of alcohol; there are distinct people who cant eat; Baekhyun, Sehun said.I usually enjoy drinking Lemon soju. First, fill the glass with ice and put soju. Then I squeeze three Lemon and drink it.Lemon is delicious because it smells like alcohol, she revealed the secret.The members then said, There is something to watch out for: Lemon is acid, so if you drink in an empty stomach, you will feel sick.Chanyeol also said, I drink water and alcohol without a snack. I send all the drunk members to a taxi. And I did not remember when I came home.

Elf Princess Rane' EXO Sehun told how to make Lemon soju.

In MBC FM4U's "Noon's Hope Song Kim Shin-young," which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th, the group EXO (Support Baekhyun Chen Chanyeol Kai Sehun) appeared and talked variously.

One listener on the day said, "I heard that Sehun is a Lemon soju craftsman, but please tell me how to do it."

"Members have about two or three bottles of alcohol; there are distinct people who can't eat; Baekhyun," Sehun said.

"I usually enjoy drinking Lemon soju. First, fill the glass with ice and put soju. Then I squeeze three Lemon and drink it. Lemon is delicious because it smells like alcohol," she revealed the secret.

The members then said, "There is something to watch out for: Lemon is acid, so if you drink in an empty stomach, you will feel sick.

Chanyeol also said, "I drink water and alcohol without a snack. I send all the drunk members to a taxi." "And I did not remember when I came home."