Shin Min-a "2019, I was busy, I enjoyed and I was excited."

A picture and interview of Shin Min-a have been released.In the interview, Shin Min-a said, I was a good person to meet through my work and I had a lot of trouble to express the person who continues to move forward even in various difficult situations.pear hyo-ju
A picture and interview of Shin Min-a have been released.In the interview, Shin Min-a said, I was a good person to meet through my work and I had a lot of trouble to express the person who continues to move forward even in various difficult situations.pear hyo-ju
A picture and interview of Shin Min-a have been released.In the interview, Shin Min-a said, I was a good person to meet through my work and I had a lot of trouble to express the person who continues to move forward even in various difficult situations.pear hyo-ju
A picture and interview of Shin Min-a have been released.In the interview, Shin Min-a said, I was a good person to meet through my work and I had a lot of trouble to express the person who continues to move forward even in various difficult situations.pear hyo-ju

A picture and Interview of Shin Min-a have been released.

In the Interview, Shin Min-a said, "I was a good person to meet through my work and I had a lot of trouble to express the person who continues to move forward even in various difficult situations."

pear hyo-ju