Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "Mum says Ji Suk-jin real Slack" Disclosure

Lee Kwang-soo, on the SBS Running Man broadcast on the 1st, complained to Yoo Jae-Suk that Ji Suk-jin said, You are your senior but I am your brother. My mother watched the broadcast and said, Oh, Mr. Seokjin is a real Slack.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked Jeon So-min, Who is your Running Man Slack? Lee Kwang-soo suddenly shouted Slack brother! To Yoo Jae-Suk and made members laugh again.Jeon So-min Disclosure about Haha. Jeon So-min said, Haha is also very Slack.I do not ask, but I am proud of myself, I tell you about the past. But the Slack Brothers were consistently sunny and did not care about it, making the scene atmosphere pleasant.

Lee Kwang-soo, on the SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 1st, complained to Yoo Jae-Suk that Ji Suk-jin said, "You are your senior but I am your brother." "My mother watched the broadcast and said, 'Oh, Mr. Seokjin is a real Slack.'"

When Yoo Jae-Suk asked Jeon So-min, "Who is your Running Man' Slack?" Lee Kwang-soo suddenly shouted "Slack brother!" To Yoo Jae-Suk and made members laugh again.

Jeon So-min Disclosure about Haha. Jeon So-min said, "Haha is also very Slack. I do not ask, but I am proud of myself, I tell you about the past. " But the Slack Brothers were consistently sunny and did not care about it, making the scene atmosphere pleasant.