All The Butlers' New Zealand desert climb...Lee Seung-gi "2018 Indian dust storms beautiful" admiration

Members top Model on desert climbOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 22nd, Yang Se-hyung, Yook Sungjae, Lee Sang-yoon and Lee Seung-gi who visited New Zealand followed Master Kim Byung-man to top model in desert climbing.On the day of the show, Kim Byung-man said, Im watching All The Butlers. I made a promise on Mr. Son Ye-jins side.At the time, Lee Seung-gi said, Lets realize a week in the desert that can once again strengthen mentality instead of playing and eating vacation.Im trying to make sure that promise is kept, Kim Byung-man said.Lee Seung-gi cheered, while Yook Sungjae quipped, saying, That promise was only a win.The members followed Kim Byung-man to the desert crossing, Top Model; however, the members who met the urgent slope were quickly exhausted.I dont think going is going, said Yook Sungjae, while Lee Seung-gi added, Im going to get a rat on my calf wrong, the sergeant will be 65 to 70 degrees.Kim Byung-man also said, I introduced it here for nothing. I made a mistake because I joined the other peoples goal.The production team also expressed concern about how to do it in strong sand.Lee Seung-gi and Kim Byung-man each complained of difficulties, saying, The sand is more harsh than I thought, and the sand hits my cheek.The members who arrived at the top of the strong winds looked down at the South Pacific and expressed their admiration. Kim Byung-man explained, The wind made this; the other side is more inclined.Lee Seung-gi added: This is the deserts 2018 Indian dust storms, beautiful, Masters amazing.Kim Byung-man laughed brightly, saying, Sky diving is this feeling.Kim Byung-man and his members, who succeeded in climbing the desert on the day, enjoyed the joy of going down the sandboard.

Members Top Model on desert climb

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 22nd, Yang Se-hyung, Yook Sungjae, Lee Sang-yoon and Lee Seung-gi who visited New Zealand followed Master Kim Byung-man to Top Model in desert climbing.

On the day of the show, Kim Byung-man said, "I'm watching All The Butlers. I made a promise on Mr. Son Ye-jin's side."

At the time, Lee Seung-gi said, "Let's realize a week in the desert that can once again strengthen mentality instead of playing and eating vacation."

"I'm trying to make sure that promise is kept," Kim Byung-man said. Lee Seung-gi cheered, while Yook Sungjae quipped, saying, "That promise was only a win."

The members followed Kim Byung-man to the desert crossing, Top Model; however, the members who met the urgent slope were quickly exhausted. "I don't think going is going," said Yook Sungjae, while Lee Seung-gi added, "I'm going to get a rat on my calf wrong, the sergeant will be 65 to 70 degrees." Kim Byung-man also said, "I introduced it here for nothing. I made a mistake because I joined the other people's goal."

The production team also expressed concern about "how to do it" in strong sand. Lee Seung-gi and Kim Byung-man each complained of difficulties, saying, "The sand is more harsh than I thought," and "the sand hits my cheek."

The members who arrived at the top of the strong winds looked down at the South Pacific and expressed their admiration. Kim Byung-man explained, "The wind made this; the other side is more inclined." Lee Seung-gi added: "This is the desert's 2018 Indian dust storms, beautiful, Master's amazing. Kim Byung-man laughed brightly, saying, "Sky diving is this feeling."

Kim Byung-man and his members, who succeeded in climbing the desert on the day, enjoyed the joy of going down the sandboard.