Running Man' Ji Suk-jin, hot with Heritage castle, Yoo Jae-Suk "I'm sick of my stomach...I'm jealous of my people too."

Ji Suk-jin reveals jealousy for Yoo Jae-Suk and Jeon So-minOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 1st, I had a recent talk before Race.On the day of the broadcast, Ji Suk-jin asked, Have you seen AM Plaza today?Earlier, Yoo Jae-Suk appeared on AM Plaza as a trot singer Heritage castle who is active in other broadcasts.Ji Suk-jin said, Yoo Jae-Suk and Heritage Castle are in the search term together, and Heritage Castle won.Yoo Jae-Suk said, As soon as I saw me today, I can not forget what my brother said. My brother said he was sick. I am jealous of my brother and my brother, and I am jealous of the Heritage Castle, and I am jealous of the people who are jealous of the people, he said.Ji Suk-jin said, I am so envious of the talent that goes well to the Heritage Castle. Kim Jong Kook said, There are many people who envy.I envy you to live like a bachelor, she quipped numbly.Yoo Jae-Suk then helped, But my sister-in-law lives like that, like a solo with a light.

Ji Suk-jin reveals jealousy for Yoo Jae-Suk and Jeon So-min

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 1st, I had a recent talk before Race.

On the day of the broadcast, Ji Suk-jin asked, "Have you seen AM Plaza today?" Earlier, Yoo Jae-Suk appeared on AM Plaza as a trot singer Heritage castle who is active in other broadcasts.

Ji Suk-jin said, "Yoo Jae-Suk and Heritage castle are in the search term together, and Heritage castle won."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "As soon as I saw me today, I can not forget what my brother said." My brother said he was sick. "

"I am jealous of my brother and my brother, and I am jealous of the Heritage castle, and I am jealous of the people who are jealous of the people," he said.

Ji Suk-jin said, "I am so envious of the talent that goes well to the Heritage castle." Kim Jong Kook said, "There are many people who envy. I envy you to live like a bachelor," she quipped numbly.

Yoo Jae-Suk then helped, "But my sister-in-law lives like that, like a solo with a light."