'Simpoyu' EXO Chen, All states My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version Tour...Impression Zheng He Prediction

In March, many people were interested in who will be the next runner of EXOs video recorder Symphoyu after the V-original Symphoyu-Xiumin episode was released.Among them, Xiumin pointed out Chen as his second member, and attention was drawn to what story the Simpoyu - Chen side would contain.Chen expressed his consolation experience through My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version on the Han River and said, I thought I would like to hear my song and be happy and happy. I planned my Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour.So Simpoyu - Chen is expected to offer a tympanic Zheng He time with a different music traveler designed by Chen.Above all, the charm of the musician Chen and the human Kim Jong Dae, who are full of affection for Music, bursts at the same time and foresees automatic entrance.Also, the best chemistry of the adjustments that joined Chen and Music Friend is exploding.Simpoyu - Chen will be a new music friend who will help Chen every time I go to My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour.Indeed, the first My Soul - Music Friend waiting for Chen in Busan, the Liverpool Busking Version tour, stimulates curiosity.

In March, many people were interested in who will be the next runner of EXO's video recorder Symphoyu after the V-original Symphoyu-Xiumin episode was released. Among them, Xiumin pointed out Chen as his second member, and attention was drawn to what story the 'Simpoyu - Chen side' would contain.

Chen expressed his consolation experience through My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version on the Han River and said, "I thought I would like to hear my song and be happy and happy. I planned My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour." So 'Simpoyu - Chen' is expected to offer a tympanic Zheng He time with a different Music traveler designed by Chen. Above all, the charm of the Musician Chen and the human Kim Jong Dae, who are full of affection for Music, bursts at the same time and foresees automatic entrance.

Also, the best chemistry of the adjustments that joined Chen and Music Friend is exploding. 'Simpoyu - Chen' will be a new Music Friend who will help Chen every time I go to My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour. Indeed, the first My Soul - Music Friend waiting for Chen in Busan, the Liverpool Busking Version tour, stimulates curiosity.