'Little Forest' Lee Seo-jin X Lee Seung-gi "Understanding Parents' Love of the Lower...New Little People"

In Little Forest, which aired on the last three days, a second farewell to Little and a third meeting with two new friends were drawn.After a dip in the valley, Lee Hyun, Brooke, and Grace fell asleep, and Jeong Han, Lee Han, had a romantic time talking about rising up with Uncle Seung-gi and the sky.Lee Seung-gi said, I think of a bean biscuit stew. Jung Han said, Popcorn comes up, and Lee Han said, It is like Dracula.Lee Seo-jin used the remaining white broth to prepare Sujebi for dinner menu; Littles shared the Sujebi debt.Littles were interested in the strange touch and made hearts and star-shaped Sujebi, which was more delicious to the pride of the Sujebi of deep chicken soup and the Littles made it themselves.But Lee, who had not been able to eat as usual, got up first at the table.The second breakup time came with Little. Littles went back to their parents and the members talked.Lee Seung-gi said, I know each other and have feelings with my children, so I have good things, but I feel sorry. I thought I did not know my mind.Lee Seo-jin said, Children are love, and I do not want to be sad because I like it.The third meeting day at the Tjakbukol was followed. In the third meeting, four-year-old Busan boy Yejuni and six-year-old Gaoni joined.As soon as Ye Jun came, he took off his socks and walked around the ball and showed a free soul.Another new Friend Gaon boasted of his eldest sisters brilliance, such as a lively greeting to the camera and running around after a flying butterfly.When Lee met the new Friend Gaon, he gave his name to him and played with him. The members said, Ihan was heartbroken to Gaon in Brook.Im so in love with you. Brooke appeared, and I wondered how the triangular relationship between the three little girls who had fallen alone would lead.Little Forest is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm.

In Little Forest, which aired on the last three days, a second farewell to Little and a third meeting with two new Friends were drawn.

After a dip in the valley, Lee Hyun, Brooke, and Grace fell asleep, and Jeong Han, Lee Han, had a romantic time talking about rising up with Uncle Seung-gi and the sky. Lee Seung-gi said, "I think of a bean biscuit stew." Jung Han said, "Popcorn comes up," and Lee Han said, "It is like Dracula."

Lee Seo-jin used the remaining white broth to prepare Sujebi for dinner menu; Littles shared the Sujebi debt. Littles were interested in the strange touch and made hearts and star-shaped Sujebi, which was more delicious to the pride of the Sujebi of deep chicken soup and the Littles made it themselves. But Lee, who had not been able to eat as usual, got up first at the table.

The second breakup time came with Little. Littles went back to their parents and the members talked. Lee Seung-gi said, "I know each other and have feelings with my children, so I have good things, but I feel sorry." "I thought I did not know my mind." Lee Seo-jin said, "Children are love, and I do not want to be sad because I like it."

The third meeting day at the Tjakbukol was followed. In the third meeting, four-year-old Busan boy Yejuni and six-year-old Gaoni joined. As soon as Ye Jun came, he took off his socks and walked around the ball and showed a free soul. Another new Friend Gaon boasted of his eldest sister's brilliance, such as a lively greeting to the camera and running around after a flying butterfly.

When Lee met the new Friend Gaon, he gave his name to him and played with him. The members said, "Ihan was heartbroken to Gaon in Brook. “I’m so in love with you.” Brooke appeared, and I wondered how the triangular relationship between the three little girls who had fallen alone would lead.

Little Forest is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm.