Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD "Yoo Jae-Suk? fool that only knows broadcasting ... solid Alachua County"

Running Man Jung Chul-min PD showed a special affection for the broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk.On this day, Jung Chul-min PD said, Thank you very much for Yoo Jae-Suk, who leads Running Man. I have seen it since I was the youngest PD, and I always helped me without doubt when I was the main PD of Running Man in my young year.He gave me sincere advice and worries, and he also gave me support. Sometimes I talk to Mr. Yoo Jae-Suk for over three hours, and I usually talk about broadcasting.I like the idea of broadcasting so much that I sometimes tell Mr. Yoo Jae-Suk that he is a fool who knows only broadcasting, he added. It is Alachua County, which is indispensable to me both externally and internally.Running Man is SBS representative variety program that started broadcasting in 2010 and welcomed Nine-year anniversary this year.Recently, the company successfully completed the domestic fan meeting Running Zone Project to commemorate the nine-year anniversary. It broadcasts every Sunday at 5 pm.Running Man Jung Chul-min PD Yoo Jae-Suk? Fool that only knows broadcasting ... solid Alachua County

Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD showed a special affection for the broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk.

On this day, Jung Chul-min PD said, "Thank you very much for Yoo Jae-Suk, who leads Running Man." "I have seen it since I was the youngest PD, and I always helped me without doubt when I was the main PD of Running Man in my young year. He gave me sincere advice and worries, and he also gave me support. "

“Sometimes I talk to Mr. Yoo Jae-Suk for over three hours, and I usually talk about broadcasting. “I like the idea of broadcasting so much that I sometimes tell Mr. Yoo Jae-Suk that he is a ‘fool who knows only broadcasting’,” he added. “It is Alachua County, which is indispensable to me both externally and internally.”

Running Man' is sbs representative variety program that started broadcasting in 2010 and welcomed nine-year anniversary this year. Recently, the company successfully completed the domestic fan meeting 'Running Zone Project' to commemorate the nine-year anniversary. It broadcasts every Sunday at 5 pm.

Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD "Yoo Jae-Suk? fool that only knows broadcasting ... solid Alachua County"