'Little Forest' Lee Seo-jin, 'Brook Han Zheng' My Lisa and Acknowledge 'Small of the assistant'

Little Forest Lee Seung-gi snipered Lee Seo-jins Brook Han Zheng inside LisaIn the SBS entertainment program Little Forest broadcasted on the 3rd, carers expressed their sadness about Little.When the carers expressed their sadness at the cool attitude of the Littles, Lee Seo-jin advised, Do not expect too much from the children.Lee Seo-jin advised, Youre so sorry and dont do that. Youre called my Lisa. I like it because I like it.Lee Seung-gi then shot Lee Seo-jin, saying, Im just so pretty with Brooke.Lee Seo-jin was embarrassed that he is not so good at me either, Lee Seung-gi grumbled, saying, Im trying to keep plums.Lee Seo-jin showed off his dimples smile and laughed because he did not deny My Lisa for Brooke.

'Little Forest' Lee Seung-gi snipered Lee Seo-jin's 'Brook Han Zheng inside Lisa

In the sbs entertainment program 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the 3rd, carers expressed their sadness about Little.

When the carers expressed their sadness at the cool attitude of the Littles, Lee Seo-jin advised, "Do not expect too much from the children."

Lee Seo-jin advised, "You're so sorry and don't do that. You're called my Lisa. I like it because I like it."

Lee Seung-gi then shot Lee Seo-jin, saying, "I'm just so pretty with Brooke."

Lee Seo-jin was embarrassed that "he is not so good at me either," Lee Seung-gi grumbled, saying, "I'm trying to keep plums."

Lee Seo-jin showed off his dimples smile and laughed because he did not deny 'My Lisa for Brooke.