"Forest" Park Hae-jin "All Memory, Passing and Boni Memories"

KBS2 tree drama Forest is a romance drama in which a man with all but a heart and a woman who has lost all but a heart meet in a mysterious forest and dig into the secrets of themselves and the forest.Actors such as Park Hae-jin, Jo Bo-ah, Noh Kwang-sik, Jung Yeon-joo got a response by giving a message of warm and deep echo and a romance full of excitement to the house theater.Park Hae-jin, who returned to the house theater in three years as a romantic man with a cold heart and a cold heart, said, Thank you to the viewers who have loved Drama. All the firefighters who returned and helped all the heads of Namyangju, Yangyang, Sejong, Thank you for saying that you have had a lot of trouble with our staff and actors. He said, I will come to a good work soon so that I can repay the love that I gave you, telling you that good memory and bad memory will pass through and Boni memories.Jo Bo-ah, who elaborated on the process of overcoming the pain and wounds inside the surgeon, said, When I look back, I think that actors and staffs have been working hard together, such as falling into the water and burning, he said. I will try hard, he said.I can not believe that this is the end of my first time, said Noh Kwang-sik, who was in the first Top Model of the house theater as Choi Chang-chang, who lives as a 119 special rescue team member who dreamed of his fathers opposition. I was worried about it because it was the first Top Model work in Acting. Its just your heart, thank you.Jung Yeon-joo of Obomy Station, who showed a sample of principled people by correcting corruption and corruption hidden in the village as a county official, said, I feel so sad and sad and sad that the summer I finished shooting is so new. Thank you again to the actors and staff who have suffered too much, I bow to the new viewers and thank you for your gratitude. The production team said, Forest, which started shooting in March last year and left only the last episode of the broadcast, has been able to run to the end with the enthusiasm of the actors and staffs along with the support of viewers. How will the last journey of the Healing Romance of Gangjeong couple, He said.KBS2 tree drama Forest final meeting will be broadcast at 10 pm on the 19th.KBS2 Drama Forest on the 19th, the end of the four major players

KBS2 tree Drama Forest' is a romance Drama in which a man with all but a heart and a woman who has lost all but a heart meet in a mysterious Forest and dig into the secrets of themselves and the Forest.

Actors such as Park Hae-jin, Jo Bo-ah, Noh Kwang-sik, Jung Yeon-joo got a response by giving a message of warm and deep echo and a romance full of excitement to the house theater.

Park Hae-jin, who returned to the house theater in three years as a romantic man with a cold heart and a cold heart, said, "Thank You to the viewers who have loved Drama." "All the firefighters who returned and helped all the heads of Namyangju, Yangyang, Sejong, Thank You for saying that you have had a lot of trouble with our staff and Actors. "

He said, "I will come to a good work soon so that I can repay the love that I gave you, telling you that good Memory and bad Memory will pass through and Boni memories."

Jo Bo-ah, who elaborated on the process of overcoming the pain and wounds inside the surgeon, said, "When I look back, I think that Actors and staffs have been working hard together, such as falling into the water and burning," he said. I will try hard, "he said.

"I can not believe that this is the end of my first time," said Noh Kwang-sik, who was in the first Top Model of the house theater as Choi Chang-chang, who lives as a 119 special rescue team member who dreamed of his father's opposition. "I was worried about it because it was the first Top Model work in Acting. It's just your heart," Thank You.

Jung Yeon-joo of Obomy Station, who showed a sample of principled people by correcting corruption and corruption hidden in the village as a county official, said, "I feel so sad and sad and sad that the summer I finished shooting is so new." "Thank You again to the Actors and staff who have suffered too much, I bow to the new viewers and Thank You for your gratitude. "

The production team said, "Forest, which started shooting in March last year and left only the last episode of the broadcast, has been able to run to the end with the enthusiasm of the Actors and staffs along with the support of viewers." "How will the last journey of the 'Healing Romance' of Gangjeong couple, "He said.

KBS2 tree Drama Forest' final meeting will be broadcast at 10 pm on the 19th.

KBS2 Drama Forest' on the 19th, the end of the four major players