'Harp The Holiday' Kim Yoo-jung "First entertainment challenge, I was worried because I was unfamiliar"

Actor Kim Yoo-jung revealed his first solo performance.Kim Yoo-jung attended the Lifetime New Entertainment Program Harp The Holiday production presentation held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul on the afternoon of the 30th.Kim Yoo-jung launched his first solo entertainment and confessed, I have been worried about Alba and the entertainment itself because I have been greeting the public only with drama and movie since I was a child.I talked to PD and talked a lot about my favorite hobby and things I do when I rest, and I was very interested, he said. I went to Italy and suggested that I go to Travel and do something else I wanted to experience.Harp The Holiday is an entertainment program that shows Kim Yoo-jung communicating with local people through various experiences such as Alba or Travel in Italy.It will be released on the first digital channel at 5 oclock on the day and will be broadcast at 8:30 pm Lifetime.

Actor Kim Yoo-jung revealed his first solo performance.

Kim Yoo-jung attended the Lifetime New Entertainment Program 'Harp The Holiday' production presentation held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul on the afternoon of the 30th.

Kim Yoo-jung launched his first solo entertainment and confessed, "I have been worried about Alba and the entertainment itself because I have been greeting the public only with drama and movie since I was a child."

"I talked to PD and talked a lot about my favorite hobby and things I do when I rest, and I was very interested," he said. "I went to Italy and suggested that I go to Travel and do something else I wanted to experience."

'Harp The Holiday' is an entertainment program that shows Kim Yoo-jung communicating with local people through various experiences such as Alba or Travel in Italy. It will be released on the first digital channel at 5 o'clock on the day and will be broadcast at 8:30 pm Lifetime.