Moon Ji-ae "wasn't very greedy for a place that didn't fit in after the Free Declaration" (picture)

Broadcaster Moon Ji-ae has emanated a mysterious charm.Moon Ji-ae has chic and sophisticated charm through the magazine Singles pictorial.The white one piece matches the gold bangle to complete a clean and light style, and the mysterious eyes and facial expressions staring somewhere attract attention with the simple image and 180 degrees different from the usual one.In an interview that went on together, Moon Ji-ae talked about the attitude toward life that changes with Age.When asked how he changed in his twenties, Moon Ji-ae said, In the past, I lived with the attitude of concentrating on my life, not hurting others, but I had a child and changed my mind a lot.It is good to concentrate on my life, but I think that living together is as valuable a virtue as that. I want to tell you to keep someone you want to resemble at all times, he said, and the more Age gets, the more I think I learn from people.Moon Ji-ae, who joined MBC as an announcer, continues to be active in various fields after the Free Declaration.The fact that I did not have a great desire for a place that did not fit me has become the basis for my position for a long time.I think that trying new areas of work with my husband and family support has been a driving force to still work after childbirth.

Broadcaster Moon Ji-ae has emanated a mysterious charm.

Moon Ji-ae has chic and sophisticated charm through the magazine 'Singles' pictorial. The White One Piece matches the gold bangle to complete a clean and light style, and the mysterious eyes and facial expressions staring somewhere attract attention with the simple imAge and 180 degrees different from the usual one.

In an interview that went on together, Moon Ji-ae talked about the attitude toward life that changes with Age. When asked how he changed in his twenties, Moon Ji-ae said, "In the past, I lived with the attitude of concentrating on my life, not hurting others, but I had a child and changed my mind a lot. It is good to concentrate on my life, but I think that living together is as valuable a virtue as that. "

“I want to tell you to keep someone you want to resemble at all times,” he said, “and the more Age gets, the more I think I learn from people.”

Moon Ji-ae, who joined MBC as an announcer, continues to be active in various fields after the Free Declaration. "The fact that I did not have a great desire for a place that did not fit me has become the basis for my position for a long time. I think that trying new areas of work with my husband and Family support has been a driving force to still work after childbirth. "