Na Hae-ryung' tea Jung Eun-woo, 'Loveline notice' over Shin Se-kyung, who is lamenting and complaining

Na Hae-ryung, the new officer said, Jung Eun-woo warmly comforted Shin Se-kyung.In the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee), which was broadcast on the 31st, Koo Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was shown to know that Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) is a Daewon army.On this day, Lee Lim said, I am the prince of the Joseon Dynasty in this country. Can you really hurt me?At this time, Na Hae-ryung overheard the conversation of Irim.In addition, Irim fell unconscious after the sick man disappeared. Na Hae-ryung moved the sick to a medicine room and nursed him.The next day, Na Hae-ryung met with Irim as a cadet, and Irim was forced to reveal his identity; Na Hae-ryung recited lowly, saying, I wished I hadnt.In particular, Na Hae-ryung began to draw a line on Irim, who told Na Hae-ryung, I wanted to say thank you.I dont know why you were there last night, but you didnt turn away from me. Thank you for caring. I wanted to say that.Eventually, Na Hae-ryung said, I thought maybe I could be a friend.I wish I could have a man who could be comfortable in this large palace, even if it was not a good start.Why did not you tell me before? Later, Na Hae-ryung wrote an appeal about not receiving the green bar properly, which led to another official coming to the house and angry at the old Na Hae-ryung.Na Hae-ryung headed to the melt-down party with a heavy heart, and Irim asked, What is going on?Although Koo tried to pretend to be nonchalant, Irim said, Its okay to cry, its a place where no one finds it, no one will hear it.So it is okay to cry even if you cry out loud. Irim quietly moved away, and Na Hae-ryung was alone and shed tears of tears of life.=

Na Hae-ryung,” the new officer said, “Jung Eun-woo warmly comforted Shin Se-kyung.

In the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee), which was broadcast on the 31st, Koo Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was shown to know that Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) is a Daewon army.

On this day, Lee Lim said, "I am the prince of the Joseon Dynasty in this country. Can you really hurt me?" At this time, Na Hae-ryung overheard the conversation of Irim.

In addition, Irim fell unconscious after the sick man disappeared. Na Hae-ryung moved the sick to a medicine room and nursed him. The next day, Na Hae-ryung met with Irim as a cadet, and Irim was forced to reveal his identity; Na Hae-ryung recited lowly, saying, "I wished I hadn't."

In particular, Na Hae-ryung began to draw a line on Irim, who told Na Hae-ryung, “I wanted to say thank you. I don't know why you were there last night, but you didn't turn away from me. Thank you for caring. I wanted to say that.

Eventually, Na Hae-ryung said, "I thought maybe I could be a friend. I wish I could have a man who could be comfortable in this large palace, even if it was not a good start. Why did not you tell me before? "

Later, Na Hae-ryung wrote an appeal about not receiving the green bar properly, which led to another official coming to the house and angry at the old Na Hae-ryung. Na Hae-ryung headed to the melt-down party with a heavy heart, and Irim asked, "What is going on?"

Although Koo tried to pretend to be nonchalant, Irim said, "It's okay to cry, it's a place where no one finds it, no one will hear it. So it is okay to cry even if you cry out loud. "Irim quietly moved away, and Na Hae-ryung was alone and shed tears of tears of life.

=