"Na Hae-ryung," Shin Se-kyung, a sad heart in Jung Eun-woo, who hid his identity. "I can be a friend."

Shin Se-kyung of the New Entrepreneur Na Hae-ryung expressed his sadness to Jung Eun-woo.In the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee), which was broadcast on the 31st, Na Hae-ryung and Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) met.On this day, Na Hae-ryung waited in costume because she could not hide her first lady Na Hae-ryung anymore.Na Hae-ryung said to himself, I wanted it not as soon as I saw it.Since then, they have done their job in their respective positions. Na Hae-ryung told Irim, What more do you want to say now?Should I apologize?I wanted to say thank you, thank you for not turning away from me, Irim said of last nights incident.Na Hae-ryung expressed regret, saying, I thought I could be a friend, and I thought there would be one person to be comfortable in this large palace. Why did you not tell me?=

Shin Se-kyung of the "New Entrepreneur" Na Hae-ryung expressed his sadness to Jung Eun-woo.

In the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee), which was broadcast on the 31st, Na Hae-ryung and Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) met.

On this day, Na Hae-ryung waited in costume because she could not hide her first lady Na Hae-ryung anymore. Na Hae-ryung said to himself, "I wanted it not" as soon as I saw it.

Since then, they have done their job in their respective positions. Na Hae-ryung told Irim, "What more do you want to say now? Should I apologize?"

"I wanted to say thank you, thank you for not turning away from me," Irim said of last night's incident.

Na Hae-ryung expressed regret, saying, "I thought I could be a friend, and I thought there would be one person to be comfortable in this large palace. Why did you not tell me?"

=