Na Hae-ryung' tea Jung Eun-woo, Shin Se-kyung at first sight ..

At first sight, Jung Eun-woo saw Shin Se-kyung in the Na Hae-ryung.Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) and Lee Lim (Jung Eun-woo) were drawn in the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung (directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee, and the playwright Kim Ho-soo) which was broadcast on the 17th.In the early 19th century, it opened in the form of Hanyang in Joseon; Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was living a life of reading novels while walking around the house of Yangban with book expenses.But if you do not like the people, you live in a state of being kicked out because you do not have a book.Lee Lim (Jung Eun-woo) was curious about love by watching his beloved courtesan and eunuch with his life; he spent Haru writing a novel about love.Na Hae-ryung was distressed by the uninterested bridal lessons.Na Hae-ryung told his brother, I do not want to marry, and said, I want to live with my brother all day reading books.But when I had the opportunity, I had to find the right opponent, Na Hae-ryung said, It does not sound so sweet, he said. I do not think about sending a bad product, do not think about sending it anywhere.In the meantime, the order to eliminate the bad book called Hodam Teacher was dropped in the city.Na Hae-ryungs Orabi ordered, I must hurry to marry Na Hae-ryung, leave a letter in the house last time.The next day, Irim began his morning writing a novel about love, and decided to go out with a novel written by him, saying, I wonder if people like my writing.At this time, the name was encountered by his brother Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong); Irim hurriedly hid himself, but Lee Jin recognized it and allowed him to go out.On the day the novel Secret Affair was published, Na Hae-ryung was also urgently needed to get a new book.Na Hae-ryung asked me to give me a job, but I stopped paying for the book.At the end of the twists and turns, Na Hae-ryung got his hand on the Plums Secret Affair book, which Irim was delighted to see in front of his eyes as he lined up to see his book.I checked my book by myself in the study.At this time, Irim was at first sight when he saw Na Hae-ryung who was watching his book.Meanwhile, the new cadet, Na Hae-ryung, is the first problematic first lady () of Joseon and the annals of the Phil full romance by Prince Irim, the anti-war mother Solo.Na Hae-ryung broadcast screen capture
At first sight, Jung Eun-woo saw Shin Se-kyung in the Na Hae-ryung.Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) and Lee Lim (Jung Eun-woo) were drawn in the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung (directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee, and the playwright Kim Ho-soo) which was broadcast on the 17th.In the early 19th century, it opened in the form of Hanyang in Joseon; Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was living a life of reading novels while walking around the house of Yangban with book expenses.But if you do not like the people, you live in a state of being kicked out because you do not have a book.Lee Lim (Jung Eun-woo) was curious about love by watching his beloved courtesan and eunuch with his life; he spent Haru writing a novel about love.Na Hae-ryung was distressed by the uninterested bridal lessons.Na Hae-ryung told his brother, I do not want to marry, and said, I want to live with my brother all day reading books.But when I had the opportunity, I had to find the right opponent, Na Hae-ryung said, It does not sound so sweet, he said. I do not think about sending a bad product, do not think about sending it anywhere.In the meantime, the order to eliminate the bad book called Hodam Teacher was dropped in the city.Na Hae-ryungs Orabi ordered, I must hurry to marry Na Hae-ryung, leave a letter in the house last time.The next day, Irim began his morning writing a novel about love, and decided to go out with a novel written by him, saying, I wonder if people like my writing.At this time, the name was encountered by his brother Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong); Irim hurriedly hid himself, but Lee Jin recognized it and allowed him to go out.On the day the novel Secret Affair was published, Na Hae-ryung was also urgently needed to get a new book.Na Hae-ryung asked me to give me a job, but I stopped paying for the book.At the end of the twists and turns, Na Hae-ryung got his hand on the Plums Secret Affair book, which Irim was delighted to see in front of his eyes as he lined up to see his book.I checked my book by myself in the study.At this time, Irim was at first sight when he saw Na Hae-ryung who was watching his book.Meanwhile, the new cadet, Na Hae-ryung, is the first problematic first lady () of Joseon and the annals of the Phil full romance by Prince Irim, the anti-war mother Solo.Na Hae-ryung broadcast screen capture

At first sight, Jung Eun-woo saw Shin Se-kyung in the "Na Hae-ryung".

Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) and Lee Lim (Jung Eun-woo) were drawn in the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung (directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee, and the playwright Kim Ho-soo)" which was broadcast on the 17th.

In the early 19th century, it opened in the form of Hanyang in Joseon; Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was living a life of reading novels while walking around the house of Yangban with book expenses. But if you do not like the people, you live in a state of being kicked out because you do not have a book. Lee Lim (Jung Eun-woo) was curious about love by watching his beloved courtesan and eunuch with his life; he spent Haru writing a novel about love.

Na Hae-ryung was distressed by the uninterested bridal lessons. Na Hae-ryung told his brother, "I do not want to marry," and said, "I want to live with my brother all day reading books." But when I had the opportunity, I had to find the right opponent, Na Hae-ryung said, "It does not sound so sweet," he said. "I do not think about sending a bad product, do not think about sending it anywhere.

In the meantime, the order to eliminate the bad book called 'Hodam Teacher' was dropped in the city. Na Hae-ryung's Orabi ordered, "I must hurry to marry Na Hae-ryung, leave a letter in the house last time."

The next day, Irim began his morning writing a novel about love, and decided to go out with a novel written by him, saying, "I wonder if people like my writing." At this time, the name was encountered by his brother Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong); Irim hurriedly hid himself, but Lee Jin recognized it and allowed him to go out.

On the day the novel "Secret Affair" was published, Na Hae-ryung was also urgently needed to get a new book. Na Hae-ryung asked me to "give me a job," but I stopped paying for the book. At the end of the twists and turns, Na Hae-ryung got his hand on the Plum’s “Secret Affair” book, which Irim was delighted to see in front of his eyes as he lined up to see his book. I checked my book by myself in the study.

At this time, Irim was at first sight when he saw Na Hae-ryung who was watching his book.

Meanwhile, the new cadet, Na Hae-ryung, is the first problematic first lady () of Joseon and the annals of the "Phil" full romance by Prince Irim, the anti-war mother Solo.

Na Hae-ryung' broadcast screen capture