BTS to complete Dome Tour with 380,000 seats

BTS performed the last performance of Love Yourself ~ Japan Edition ~ (LOVE YOURSELF ~ JAPAN EDITION ~) Dome Tour at Japan Fukuoka Prefecture Matisyahu Oku! Dome from 16th to 17th.BTS has set up 30 songs live with tireless stage manners, and there has been a loud shout and a Techang throughout the performance, said Big Hit Entertainment.The dome tour, which was held as part of the Love Your Self world tour, started at the Tokyo Dome from November 13 to 14 last year, followed by Osaka Kyocera Dome from November 21, 23 to 24, Nagoya Dome from January 12 to 13, It was held.BTS, who first toured the dome in Japan, said, I finished the Japan dome tour at Fukuoka Prefecture.I am grateful to you for making me happy and happy until the end.  Because there are you, we are and we can stand on stage.I will thank you again for making memories that I can not forget, and I will always show you a good picture. BTS will continue its Love Your Self tour at the Asia World Expo Arena in Hong Kong from March 20 to 21, 23 to 24.

BTS performed the last performance of 'Love Yourself ~ Japan Edition ~' (LOVE YOURSELF ~ Japan EDITION ~) Dome Tour at Japan Fukuoka Prefecture Matisyahu Oku! Dome from 16th to 17th.

"BTS has set up 30 songs live with tireless stage manners, and there has been a loud shout and a 'Techang' throughout the performance," said Big Hit Entertainment.

The dome tour, which was held as part of the 'Love Your Self' world tour, started at the Tokyo Dome from November 13 to 14 last year, followed by Osaka Kyocera Dome from November 21, 23 to 24, Nagoya Dome from January 12 to 13, It was held.

BTS, who first toured the dome in Japan, said, "I finished the Japan dome tour at Fukuoka Prefecture. I am grateful to you for making me happy and happy until the end. "" Because there are you, we are and we can stand on stage. I will thank you again for making memories that I can not forget, and I will always show you a good picture. "

BTS will continue its 'Love Your Self' tour at the Asia World Expo Arena in Hong Kong from March 20 to 21, 23 to 24.