'Witness' Kim Hyang Gi, "17 years ago, CF heard that I met uncle Jung Woo Sung."

Actor Kim Hyung Gi answered the question while the movie Witness production report was held at Lotte Cinema at the entrance of Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 10th.Kim Hyang Gi, who received a lot of love with 26 million viewers last year with God, said, It was a year when I was very happy.I am so grateful and I do not know how to say this anymore, but I am so grateful. He said hello before meeting the audience with Witness .I thought it was a really warm movie, and I wondered what it would be like when the process of communicating with Jiu in the scenario was made into a movie, and I liked the character.It is a movie that I thought I wanted to do very much in that part.Kim Hyang Gi, who has expressed his feelings of appearing, plays the only witness in the case and the autistic girl Jiwoo who lives her own world in this movie and co-works with Jung Woo-sung.Then, she talked about her relationship with Jung Woo-sung, who met in the movie after CF, which was together 17 years ago, at the time of 29 months of age. She said, I tried to stay next to my mother because the filming scene was unfamiliar in my baby.Meanwhile, Witness is a film about the story of Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), who became a lawyer for a murder suspect, meeting Kim Hyang Gi, the only witness, and is scheduled to open in February.iMBC Photo
Actor Kim Hyung Gi answered the question while the movie Witness production report was held at Lotte Cinema at the entrance of Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 10th.Kim Hyang Gi, who received a lot of love with 26 million viewers last year with God, said, It was a year when I was very happy.I am so grateful and I do not know how to say this anymore, but I am so grateful. He said hello before meeting the audience with Witness .I thought it was a really warm movie, and I wondered what it would be like when the process of communicating with Jiu in the scenario was made into a movie, and I liked the character.It is a movie that I thought I wanted to do very much in that part.Kim Hyang Gi, who has expressed his feelings of appearing, plays the only witness in the case and the autistic girl Jiwoo who lives her own world in this movie and co-works with Jung Woo-sung.Then, she talked about her relationship with Jung Woo-sung, who met in the movie after CF, which was together 17 years ago, at the time of 29 months of age. She said, I tried to stay next to my mother because the filming scene was unfamiliar in my baby.Meanwhile, Witness is a film about the story of Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), who became a lawyer for a murder suspect, meeting Kim Hyang Gi, the only witness, and is scheduled to open in February.iMBC Photo

Actor Kim Hyung Gi answered the question while the movie 'Witness' production report was held at Lotte Cinema at the entrance of Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 10th.

Kim Hyang Gi, who received a lot of love with 26 million viewers last year with 'God', said, "It was a year when I was very happy. I am so grateful and I do not know how to say this anymore, but I am so grateful. "He said hello before meeting the audience with" Witness ".

"I thought it was a really warm movie, and I wondered what it would be like when the process of communicating with Jiu in the scenario was made into a movie, and I liked the character. It is a movie that I thought I wanted to do very much in that part. Kim Hyang Gi, who has expressed his feelings of appearing, plays the only witness in the case and the autistic girl Jiwoo who lives her own world in this movie and co-works with Jung Woo-sung.

Then, she talked about her relationship with Jung Woo-sung, who met in the movie after CF, which was together 17 years ago, at the time of 29 months of age. She said, "I tried to stay next to my mother because the filming scene was unfamiliar in my baby.

Meanwhile, "Witness" is a film about the story of Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), who became a lawyer for a murder suspect, meeting Kim Hyang Gi, the only witness, and is scheduled to open in February.

iMBC Photo