'Hello' TWICE Jihyo "Birdren due to dark double eyelids - Misunderstood to foreign countries"

Hello group TWICE Jihyo revealed that he was misunderstood as a mixed-race or foreigner with a thick double eyelid when he was a child.On the KBS2 entertainment program Hello the Peoples Talk Show (hereinafter referred to as Hello), comedians Park Joon-hyung, Kim Ji Hye, TWICE Jihyo, Mina and rapper Han Hae appeared as guests.On this day, a woman who had been Miunderstood as a man for a lifetime appeared, and MC Lee Young-ja asked Jihyo, I heard that my appearance was perfect and I was worried.Jihyo said, I was Misunderstood as a foreigner or a mixed-race person when I was a child. I talked a lot to Foreign language when I went to a place like Myeongdong.Meanwhile, Hello is broadcast every Monday at 11:10 pm Minutes.Photo KBS2 broadcast screen capture

'Hello' group TWICE Jihyo revealed that he was Misunderstood as a mixed-race or foreigner with a thick double eyelid when he was a child.

On the KBS2 entertainment program "Hello the People's Talk Show" (hereinafter referred to as "Hello"), comedians Park Joon-hyung, Kim Ji Hye, TWICE Jihyo, Mina and rapper Han Hae appeared as guests.

On this day, a woman who had been Miunderstood as a man for a lifetime appeared, and MC Lee Young-ja asked Jihyo, "I heard that my appearance was perfect and I was worried." Jihyo said, "I was Misunderstood as a foreigner or a mixed-race person when I was a child." "I talked a lot to Foreign language when I went to a place like Myeongdong."

Meanwhile, 'Hello' is broadcast every Monday at 11:10 pm Minutes.

Photo KBS2 broadcast screen capture