IU getting off Danger 'My Man from Nowhere', Asia Artist Awards Grand prize

The 2nd Seoul Awards were held at the Seoul Kyunghee University Peace Hall on the 27th.TVN drama My Man from Nowhere and the movie The Duke each won the Grand Prize.My Man from Nowhere is one of the works that have been acclaimed for its realistic dialogue, emotional production that seems to touch the heart of a person, and the actors hot performances.Thanks to this, I was honored with the Grand Prize.IU confessed her candid heart by appearing on KBS 2TV Dialogue and Jubilee in connection with this work.  My health was very bad when I worked on My Man from Nowhere.I am so sorry, but I think it would be better to get off now, because it was before the broadcast, and I was in a situation where I was not confident and I was in a bad condition and had to be hospitalized.It was the first time I thought I should close what I was doing after a lot of trouble. But the heart of IU moved with director Kim Won Suk: The director just cried, he said he was so sorry, he said he didnt know it was such a tough situation as head coach.I felt it and was a great force. He was very considerate. I owed my life. I thought I was good at it.It was so hard, but after enduring that Danger, I got bigger.After hearing the news of The Seoul Awards Grand Prize, IU shared happiness with the teams with the words pleasant on his SNS.

The 2nd Seoul Awards were held at the Seoul Kyunghee University Peace Hall on the 27th. TVN drama 'My Man from Nowhere' and the movie 'The Duke' each won the Grand prize.

'My Man from Nowhere' is one of the works that have been acclaimed for its realistic dialogue, emotional production that seems to touch the heart of a person, and the Actors' hot performances. Thanks to this, I was honored with the Grand prize.

IU confessed her candid heart by appearing on KBS 2TV 'Dialogue and Jubilee' in connection with this work. "" My health was very bad when I worked on 'My Man from Nowhere'. I am so sorry, but I think it would be better to get off now, because it was before the broadcast, and I was in a situation where I was not confident and I was in a bad condition and had to be hospitalized. It was the first time I thought I should close what I was doing after a lot of trouble. "

But the heart of IU moved with director Kim Won Suk: "The director just cried, he said he was so sorry, he said he didn't know it was such a tough situation as head coach. I felt it and was a great force. He was very considerate. I owed my life. I thought I was good at it.

It was so hard, but after enduring that Danger, I got bigger. After hearing the news of The Seoul Awards Grand prize, IU shared happiness with the teams with the words "pleasant" on his SNS.