'Mission' Yoo Yeon-seok X Lee Byung-hun two-shot, independent homeland Selfie one-shot

Yoo Yeon-seok reveals selfie with Lee Byung-hunActor Yoo Yeon-Seok posted a picture of his second Seoul Awards on his instagram on the afternoon of October 27th.Yoo Yeon-seok said, Thank you, I can not tell you everything, but I love everyone in my heart! I love our fans too!emigration site
Yoo Yeon-seok reveals selfie with Lee Byung-hunActor Yoo Yeon-Seok posted a picture of his second Seoul Awards on his instagram on the afternoon of October 27th.Yoo Yeon-seok said, Thank you, I can not tell you everything, but I love everyone in my heart! I love our fans too!emigration site

Yoo Yeon-seok reveals Selfie with Lee Byung-hun

Actor Yoo Yeon-seok posted a picture of his second Seoul Awards on his instagram on the afternoon of October 27th.

Yoo Yeon-seok said, "Thank you, I can not tell you everything, but I love everyone in my heart! I love our fans too!"

emigration site