"Sins I Eat A lot": Kim Joon Hee completes abs for only three hours of exercise

Broadcaster Kim Joon Hee showed off her solid figureKim Joon Hee said on his 18th day of October, I went to a chicken house to eat clean yesterday and I had an hour and a half of my strength exercise today for one shot from fried rice to Kal-guksu fried rice.I have to get rid of everything I ate. The photo shows Kim Joon Hee, who is wearing a body-tight sweatshirt and shows off her perfect body, with a solid abs without a touch of skin catching her eye.kim ji-yeon

Broadcaster Kim Joon Hee showed off her solid figure

Kim Joon Hee said on his 18th day of October, "I went to a chicken house to eat clean yesterday and I had an hour and a half of my strength exercise today for one shot from fried rice to Kal-guksu fried rice. I have to get rid of everything I ate. "

The photo shows Kim Joon Hee, who is wearing a body-tight sweatshirt and shows off her perfect body, with a solid abs without a touch of skin catching her eye.

kim ji-yeon