'Running Man' Yoo Jae-seok "Song Jung-ki is long and Lee Kwang-soo is forever"...What?

Running Man Lee Kwang-soo was teased again.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 23rd, a struggle race was drawn to unravel the secrets of the bag.Lee Kwang-soo recently participated in a fan meeting in Hong Kong as a guest, and Lee Kwang-soo said, Song Jung-ki invited me as a special guest for the 10th anniversary fan meeting.When I was interviewing him there, he bent down, and when I left, I went out behind, the members said, laughing at Lee Kwang-soo.Yoo Jae-seok said, Thank you for calling the light every time, and I will call the light for the 11th anniversary.

Running Man Lee Kwang-soo was teased again.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 23rd, a struggle Race was drawn to unravel the secrets of the bag.

Lee Kwang-soo recently participated in a fan meeting in Hong Kong as a guest, and Lee Kwang-soo said, "Song Jung-ki invited me as a special guest for the 10th anniversary fan meeting."

“When I was interviewing him there, he bent down, and when I left, I went out behind,” the members said, laughing at Lee Kwang-soo.

Yoo Jae-seok said, "Thank you for calling the light every time, and I will call the light for the 11th anniversary.