Running Man' Haha, Lie Ha, tells Lee Kwang-soo: "I'm going to release my ex-girlfriend's name"

Seoul =) = Haha used a comment for Lee Kwang-soo, Lie, for Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé.On SBS Running Man broadcasted at 5 pm on the 19th, Running Man members who perform the game were drawn.On this day, members of Running Man went out to find a member who would distribute 50,000 won, half of 100,000 won. Haha said, Once such a mission is necessary, there is a child.I think these people will be busy, he said, calling Lee Kwang-soo, who said, as soon as I saw this mission, I thought about you.Lee Kwang-soo stressed that as soon as Haha called, I have already sent money to my brother.Haha said that if Lee Kwang-soo plays Lie, Lee Kwang-soo will release his ex-girlfriend name to SNS, and he made Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé.His Blackmail – Lee Kwang-soo confided in the Cinémix Par Chloé that he sent it honestly yet.

Seoul =) = Haha used a comment for Lee Kwang-soo, Lie, for Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted at 5 pm on the 19th, Running Man' members who perform the Game were drawn.

On this day, members of Running Man' went out to find a member who would distribute 50,000 won, half of 100,000 won. Haha said, "Once such a mission is necessary, there is a child. I think these people will be busy," he said, calling Lee Kwang-soo, who said, "as soon as I saw this mission, I thought about you."

Lee Kwang-soo stressed that as soon as Haha called, "I have already sent money to my brother." Haha said that if Lee Kwang-soo plays Lie, Lee Kwang-soo will release his ex-girlfriend name to SNS, and he made Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé. His Blackmail – Lee Kwang-soo confided in the Cinémix Par Chloé that he "sent it honestly yet."