Jo Bo-ah "I'm happy to say that I'm good at Acting than praise for being pretty."

In the MBC drama The farewell has left, Actor Jo Bo-ah showed a further growing act.I have Acted various aspects from youthful college students and daughters, sick wounds related to my mother, and pregnancy suffering from pregnancy addiction.Jo Bo-ah confessed that he had a desire to do it.I was thirsty to get screenplays and scripts at first and to play a serious, weighty character.I met a character named Jeong Hyo, and the materials I had came up very hard, and I wanted to challenge the pregnancy and the pregnancy addiction.I was greedy to do it, because I had a lot of similar color, although it was all different, and I was greedy for the opposite character.It was a work that could fill ( greed).He expressed the character, Jeong Hyo, as he hoped, with authenticity: he was a college student, had pregnancy, and had pregnancy poisoning, but he did not give up his child.In the process, he understood each other with his boyfriend Minsu and his mother, his mother who had to live separately, and Father who raised himself alone. (Emotion Acting) was a lot of hard work. There were many feelings that I couldnt feel easy and comfortable.The setting itself was suddenly pregnancy, and I went to my boyfriends mothers house and lived with my mother, so I stayed close to Father because I did not live with my mother.There were a lot of things that were not easy to come to because various situations were not comfortable. I made one by one while talking to you and you in the field.Pregnancy poisoning is a symptom that I can not experience, but many mothers can experience, so I tried to be careful and accurate to express it.I asked a lot of doctors for advice, and I asked Chasira for symptoms of pregnancy or delicate expressions, and I heard a lot from my mother, aunts, and acquaintances.Ive been looking for YouTube a lot for the delivery scene, and Ive realized the importance of reference.If it were real, could Choices like Jeong Hyo? Jo Bo-ah said, I had a lot of thoughts about the pregnancy itself without marriage and without planning.I wondered if I could have made up my mind if I had been in this situation.I still dont think weve got a firm arrangement for this part. Jung Hyo-rans friend has a maternal love for her child.I think its a courageous and great Choices, with a great determination to protect the child.The separation has left is a work that has made it Acting.Jo Bo-ah, who stepped into the 2012 drama Shut Up and Handsome Band, called for controversy over his ability to act in the beginning of the debut.However, after that, it developed gradually through Please Mom, Monster, The Temperature of Love, and Gassy.In The farewell has left, I have digested the character with complex feelings.He is famous for his mothers beauty, and he smiled, saying that he was better at Acting than praise for being beautiful.Im not very confident about my appearance, and I think its pretty to be able to express myself as pretty, to be hard at work, to be honest.The external one has limitations, so I try to cultivate inner beauty.Father always tells me to live and care for good, just, and I try to care about that part.There are so many colleagues in the industry who are so competitive in appearance that the older they are, the less confident they are.The field of hard work and study is not appearance but active.Im happy to be praised for Acting because Im so greedy and trying to act on so much. (Continue on Interview 2)Photo: Cydus HQ
In the MBC drama The farewell has left, Actor Jo Bo-ah showed a further growing act.I have Acted various aspects from youthful college students and daughters, sick wounds related to my mother, and pregnancy suffering from pregnancy addiction.Jo Bo-ah confessed that he had a desire to do it.I was thirsty to get screenplays and scripts at first and to play a serious, weighty character.I met a character named Jeong Hyo, and the materials I had came up very hard, and I wanted to challenge the pregnancy and the pregnancy addiction.I was greedy to do it, because I had a lot of similar color, although it was all different, and I was greedy for the opposite character.It was a work that could fill ( greed).He expressed the character, Jeong Hyo, as he hoped, with authenticity: he was a college student, had pregnancy, and had pregnancy poisoning, but he did not give up his child.In the process, he understood each other with his boyfriend Minsu and his mother, his mother who had to live separately, and Father who raised himself alone. (Emotion Acting) was a lot of hard work. There were many feelings that I couldnt feel easy and comfortable.The setting itself was suddenly pregnancy, and I went to my boyfriends mothers house and lived with my mother, so I stayed close to Father because I did not live with my mother.There were a lot of things that were not easy to come to because various situations were not comfortable. I made one by one while talking to you and you in the field.Pregnancy poisoning is a symptom that I can not experience, but many mothers can experience, so I tried to be careful and accurate to express it.I asked a lot of doctors for advice, and I asked Chasira for symptoms of pregnancy or delicate expressions, and I heard a lot from my mother, aunts, and acquaintances.Ive been looking for YouTube a lot for the delivery scene, and Ive realized the importance of reference.If it were real, could Choices like Jeong Hyo? Jo Bo-ah said, I had a lot of thoughts about the pregnancy itself without marriage and without planning.I wondered if I could have made up my mind if I had been in this situation.I still dont think weve got a firm arrangement for this part. Jung Hyo-rans friend has a maternal love for her child.I think its a courageous and great Choices, with a great determination to protect the child.The separation has left is a work that has made it Acting.Jo Bo-ah, who stepped into the 2012 drama Shut Up and Handsome Band, called for controversy over his ability to act in the beginning of the debut.However, after that, it developed gradually through Please Mom, Monster, The Temperature of Love, and Gassy.In The farewell has left, I have digested the character with complex feelings.He is famous for his mothers beauty, and he smiled, saying that he was better at Acting than praise for being beautiful.Im not very confident about my appearance, and I think its pretty to be able to express myself as pretty, to be hard at work, to be honest.The external one has limitations, so I try to cultivate inner beauty.Father always tells me to live and care for good, just, and I try to care about that part.There are so many colleagues in the industry who are so competitive in appearance that the older they are, the less confident they are.The field of hard work and study is not appearance but active.Im happy to be praised for Acting because Im so greedy and trying to act on so much. (Continue on Interview 2)Photo: Cydus HQ

In the MBC drama 'The farewell has left', Actor Jo Bo-ah showed a further growing act. I have Acted various aspects from youthful college students and daughters, sick wounds related to my mother, and pregnancy suffering from pregnancy addiction. Jo Bo-ah confessed that he had a desire to do it.

“I was thirsty to get screenplays and scripts at first and to play a serious, weighty Character. I met a Character named Jeong Hyo, and the materials I had came up very hard, and I wanted to challenge the pregnancy and the pregnancy addiction. I was greedy to do it, because I had a lot of similar color, although it was all different, and I was greedy for the opposite Character. It was a work that could fill ( greed).’

He expressed the Character, Jeong Hyo, as he hoped, with authenticity: he was a college student, had pregnancy, and had pregnancy poisoning, but he did not give up his child. In the process, he understood each other with his boyfriend Minsu and his mother, his mother who had to live separately, and Father who raised himself alone.

“ (Emotion Acting) was a lot of hard work. There were many feelings that I couldn’t feel easy and comfortable. The setting itself was suddenly pregnancy, and I went to my boyfriend's mother's house and lived with my mother, so I stayed close to Father because I did not live with my mother. There were a lot of things that were not easy to come to because various situations were not comfortable. I made one by one while talking to you and you in the field.

pregnancy poisoning is a symptom that I can not experience, but many mothers can experience, so I tried to be careful and accurate to express it. I asked a lot of doctors for advice, and I asked Chasira for symptoms of pregnancy or delicate expressions, and I heard a lot from my mother, aunts, and acquaintances. I’ve been looking for YouTube a lot for the delivery scene, and I’ve realized the importance of reference.”

If it were real, could Choices like Jeong Hyo? Jo Bo-ah said, "I had a lot of thoughts about the pregnancy itself without marriage and without planning."

“I wondered if I could have made up my mind if I had been in this situation. I still don't think we've got a firm arrangement for this part. Jung Hyo-ran's friend has a maternal love for her child. I think it’s a courageous and great Choices, with a great determination to protect the child.”

'The separation has left' is a work that has made it Acting. Jo Bo-ah, who stepped into the 2012 drama Shut Up and Handsome Band, called for controversy over his ability to act in the beginning of the debut. However, after that, it developed gradually through 'Please Mom', 'Monster', 'The Temperature of Love', and 'Gassy'.

In 'The farewell has left', I have digested the Character with complex feelings. He is famous for his mother's beauty, and he smiled, saying that he was better at Acting than praise for being beautiful.

“I’m not very confident about my appearance, and I think it’s pretty to be able to express myself as pretty, to be hard at work, to be honest. The external one has limitations, so I try to cultivate inner beauty. Father always tells me to live and care for good, just, and I try to care about that part.

There are so many colleagues in the industry who are so competitive in appearance that the older they are, the less confident they are. The field of hard work and study is not appearance but active. I’m happy to be praised for Acting because I’m so greedy and trying to act on so much.” (Continue on Interview 2)

Photo: Cydus HQ