"I've been playing for 40 years, but this role is unusually trembling."

Who knew the love story of the old people in the back room would be sympathetic?Ive been acting for nearly 40 years, but this role is exceptionally trembling, said actor Yoo Dong-geun (62), who is in a thrilling romance with First Love, who reunited in 36 years on KBS Weekend Drama, which exceeds 30% of the audience rating.Before he was a father, he recently met him at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, asking him to look at him as a story of a man Park Hyo-seop (name of the play).In the meantime, in Weekend, my father was always shown as a heartbreaking character, conceding and looking at his children.It is an age when we can deal with the love of older people. Drama is about the story of Park Hyo-seop, a father who has four children after he died with his wife, meeting Lee Mi-yeon (Jang Mi-hee), who was a first love in his youth.The audiences response was unexpected. On the official website bulletin board, there were articles saying that the cold water is up and down and the two should continue before the childrens couple.He made his debut as a TBC bond talent in 1980 and has been active mainly in historical dramas.Tears of Dragon Taejong Lee, Myungsung Empress Heungseon Daewongun, Jeonjeon Lieutenant,He said, I spent my youth with the bearded Nice and oil that erases my makeup. He expressed regret over the recent disappearance of the historical drama.History is not just a textbook, but it is frustrating that it does not make historical dramas because it does not show good ratings and it costs a lot of production.I think the people should have a sense of responsibility as much as they pay the license fee to KBS. When I talked to him about his wife s paintings, he changed his face quickly. When his wife goes to the drama shoot, he even makes an outpouring of the groin soup in Thermos.I married myself on 24 and lived with my mother for over 20 years. I have to do well. Im going to study the rest of my life.First Love and Twilight Romance Drama I want to live together starring Yoo Dong-geun KBS, making no historical drama is a job dereliction

"Who knew the love story of the old people in the back room would be sympathetic?"

"I've been acting for nearly 40 years, but this role is exceptionally trembling," said actor Yoo Dong-geun (62), who is in a thrilling romance with First Love, who reunited in 36 years on KBS Weekend Drama, which exceeds 30% of the audience rating. Before he was a father, he recently met him at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, asking him to look at him as a story of a man Park Hyo-seop (name of the play).

"In the meantime, in Weekend, my father was always shown as a heartbreaking character, conceding and looking at his children. It is an age when we can deal with the love of older people. " Drama is about the story of Park Hyo-seop, a father who has four children after he died with his wife, meeting Lee Mi-yeon (Jang Mi-hee), who was a First Love in his youth. The audience's response was unexpected. On the official website bulletin board, there were articles saying that "the cold water is up and down" and "the two should continue before the children's couple."

He made his debut as a TBC bond talent in 1980 and has been active mainly in historical Dramas. 'Tears of Dragon' Taejong Lee, 'Myungsung Empress' Heungseon Daewongun, 'Jeonjeon' Lieutenant, He said, "I spent my youth with the bearded Nice and oil that erases my makeup." He expressed regret over the recent disappearance of the historical Drama. "History is not just a textbook, but it is frustrating that it does not make historical Dramas because it does not show good ratings and it costs a lot of production. I think the people should have a sense of responsibility as much as they pay the license fee to KBS. "

When I talked to him about his wife 's paintings, he changed his face quickly. When his wife goes to the Drama shoot, he even makes an outpouring of the groin soup in Thermos. "I married myself on 24 and lived with my mother for over 20 years. I have to do well. I'm going to study the rest of my life."

First Love and Twilight Romance Drama 'I want to live together' starring Yoo Dong-geun "KBS, making no historical Drama is a job dereliction"