exid LE, Seo Hye-lin 26th birthday "always thank you and be strong"

Group EXID member LE celebrated the 26th birthday of the same member, Seo Hye-lin.LE posted a picture on his instagram on August 23 with an article entitled HAPPY B (Birth) DAY Ulf Poi. Always thankful, strong and very good.Inside the picture was a picture of LE embracing Seo Hye-lin, who is oozing a glamorous look with a hand on Seo Hye-lins shoulder.The pointed look of the Seo Hye-lin also draws Eye-catching.Fans who responded to the photos responded that Seo Hye-lin celebrates his birthday, We are alive and happy, I feel like I will get a 100% refund if I go to refund things with my sister LE.delay stock

Group exid member LE celebrated the 26th birthday of the same member, Seo Hye-lin.

LE posted a picture on his instagram on August 23 with an article entitled "HAPPY B (Birth) DAY Ulf Poi. Always thankful, strong and very good.

Inside the picture was a picture of LE embracing Seo Hye-lin, who is oozing a glamorous look with a Hand on Seo Hye-lin's shoulder. The pointed look of the Seo Hye-lin also draws Eye-catching.

Fans who responded to the photos responded that "Seo Hye-lin celebrates his birthday", "We are alive and happy", "I feel like I will get a 100% refund if I go to refund things with my sister LE".

delay stock