'Dude' Kim In Suk, shaved..."I'm sorry, father who doesn't know the shaved fact."

Kim In Suk has turned into a total head-to-head.On the 17th, MBC FM4U Its Ji Suk-jin, a date of two oclock appeared in the group Kim In Suk, Yoon Sung Ho.When Kim In Suk started shaving, Yoon Sung Ho continued to explain the goodness of shaving.Yoon Sung Ho explained, I can solve all the soap without shampoo, he said. I do not get up even if I sleep for a while.Kim In Suk also revealed his love for his wife, saying, I love Angela; I do this hard for our Family.Kim In Suk, who said a Family photo was booked next week, said: I dont know yet that my father is pushing my head.I am sorry to push so hard at my disposal. Ji Suk-jin and Yoon Sung Ho, who saw Kim In Suk, who completed the shaving, said, I feel like Shaolin Monastery, its pretty good.On the other hand, Kim In Suk appeared on Dooshis date Ji Suk-jin with Yoon Sung Ho on the 1st, and said that the group Kim Pak will shave when it takes the first place in the real-time search query of the portal site.Photo = MBC-Showed Radio

Kim In Suk has turned into a total head-to-head.

On the 17th, MBC FM4U "It's Ji Suk-jin, a date of two o'clock" appeared in the group Kim In Suk, Yoon Sung Ho.

When Kim In Suk started shaving, Yoon Sung Ho continued to explain the goodness of shaving. Yoon Sung Ho explained, "I can solve all the soap without shampoo," he said. "I do not get up even if I sleep for a while."

Kim In Suk also revealed his love for his wife, saying, "I love Angela; I do this hard for our Family."

Kim In Suk, who said a Family photo was booked next week, said: "I don't know yet that my father is pushing my head. I am sorry to push so hard at my disposal. "

Ji Suk-jin and Yoon Sung Ho, who saw Kim In Suk, who completed the shaving, said, "I feel like Shaolin Monastery, it's pretty good."

On the other hand, Kim In Suk appeared on 'Dooshi's date Ji Suk-jin' with Yoon Sung Ho on the 1st, and said that the group 'Kim Pak' will shave when it takes the first place in the real-time search query of the portal site.

Photo = MBC-Showed Radio